1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeler thread : Possible trade 03 600RR track bike

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by HBS Racing, Feb 4, 2011.

1. HBS Racing

HBS Racing Well-Known Member

I have a 2003 CBR 600RR that I'm not sure what I want to do with. The market really isn't that good right now for selling bikes and I don't feel like giving it away.

mileage is around 16K. gauge cluster is not original and shows less miles
    always had amsoil synthetic in it.
    Full akra EVO exhaust - dyno tuned Lee's cycle, charlotte nc
    ohlins steering damper
    penske double clicker rear shock
    520 did erv3
    STM Slipper clutch - makes the bike
    front forks were done by marcus mcbain -200lb rider setup
    crg shortie levers
    galfer wave rotors -very low use on these
    SBS Carbon pads
    after market sub frame - slightly bent - bought it this way
    vortex rearsets

bike was crashed in the dirt pretty good once. I completely rebuilt it. never was measured or anything though. Still rides and handles great. motor has always been great.

bike has sharkskins on it right now that I am in the process of sanding to repaint.

Bike has a clean title, has been mine since it had like 12 miles on it. However, I need to apply for a lost title and get it replaced. not sure where it went to. bike is legit though.

Thought I would entertain some trades, possibly for a nice dirt bike, or maybe a super moto. I have a new bike and don't really see myself riding the 600 much more. who knows though

:beer:

almost forgot. all wiring is still intact if you wanted to put street lights on it again. I also still have the stock headlight.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011