1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel the Bern

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Primarily for Shit Roller and his ilk:) image.jpeg

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

All the polls have him fading and the Hildebeast climbing. Maybe he can be her VP.

3. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It sweet to see RWN tripping out on some absurdities of Democratic candidates...

The dems are so viciously outgunned (pun) in that regard. :D

6. In Your Corner

Tripping out? Hardly.
    Just amused, especially about any anger over transgressions against the Queen Rat.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

"Some"???

LOL.....koolaid must be real strong.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Went to the local Christmas parade last Sunday. The Sanders campaign had a few supporters marching. They were not much better received than the wagon full of Sons of Confederate Veterans. I chuckled.

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Meh. Hildebeast will be the 45th President. I'd handicap it around 65% Hildebeast, 30% Trump, 5% any other Republican.

10. chas

chas Well-Known Member

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/sanders-campaign-threatens-to-sue-dnc-216942

So the DNC makes Hillary's data "accidentally" available to Sanders Campaign who "inadvertently" see some of it. Now the DNC is cutting off ALL access to democrats voting records to Sanders because they made the information available to his campaign?

Add that to the RNC having a closed door meeting to discuss how to screw trump over and get one of their puppets on the ticket, we now can see for 100% clear that the two parties are as corrupt as a Chicago politician.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You are probably right. The proles will vote for whoever they think will give them the most free stuff. Thats why college kids like Bernie...

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

What I find amusing is why anyone would see closed door meetings by a political party's leaders as news. How exactly is that corruption? There is nothing I am aware of that says all political meetings need to be held in public or have the minutes released publicly.

13. Yep. And I'll say it again Fuck the Cunt that did that bullshit!!!!

14. You guys talk about getting offended, angry, emotional, whatever, well now I am actually angry as fuck.

15. In Your Corner

Hillary is a pro. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You got the first three letters of what she is...

Unfortunately all on both sides of the aisle are too.

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don't get angry or offended, I leave that for the sensitive little leftists. Politics is a ruthless game just like war. In some places war is what it takes to change leadership. If your boy can't play the game effectively, too fucking bad for him. Becoming President of the United States is about survival of the fittest, nothing else. Hillary is going to stomp a mudhole in ol' Bernie's shriveled face and then cackle with glee. The only one who has a chance in hell of beating her is Trump, but I'd wager that even he will crack under her talents.

18. Right. Another conservative that doesn't get angry or offended. :rolleyes:

I will give you some credit in that you don't seem to get offended nearly as easily as crashman. :D

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

8 years ago, everyone was pretty much anointing Hillary as president in 2008 or at the very least the Democratic nominee.

"It ain't over until it's over." - Yogi

The Dung Beetle likes this.