1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extreme Knockout Enduro in Tennesse

Discussion in 'General' started by eric hunter, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Anyone seen this upcoming extreme enduro ? Looks pretty cool and the videos are pretty effin cool - especially the one with the GoPro mounted on the side of a helmet. Looks like alot of fast guys will be there. The place is the Trials Center in Sequatchie, Tenn. I've been there for some instruction on my Gas Gas 270 and the trials are fabulous.

http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/

2. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Thats just a little over 100 miles from the house. I might have to go check it out

3. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

We went the last year, it is really impressive.
    Kris Turner competed last year.

I wish the Worlds would come back cause that was awesome.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  4. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Kris tried to ride it last year, it was five days after getting his wisdom teeth cut out, he started out really well but after about ten miles the Cheek pad pressing on his jaw caused some swelling and he ran out of air. We've been thinking of doing it again, really cool place just a little rocky.

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'd "knockout" my self in the first 100 feet

6. SmokeDog34

SmokeDog34 Well-Known Member

This course is so extreme. This will be awsome . Will be there !

7. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

I may try to go down and watch on that Sunday. I'll just be getting back into town that weekend. I'd kinda like to ride it, but don't think I'd qualify. Some of that stuff looks like a shitload of fun!