1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex Chaz Davies/KWS Aprilia Factory RSV1000R - $5800

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by knarlydog, Sep 4, 2016.

1. knarlydog

knarlydog Well-Known Member

Consolidation sale – Reluctantly selling my ex Chaz Davies 2008 Factory Aprilia RSV1000R. The bike was one of four bikes built by KWS Motorsports for the Millennium Technologies Factory Aprilia AMA DSB Series effort. This is the bike ridden by Chaz Davies for the 2009 AMA DSB Series. All the details are below but the highlights (for me anyway): 372pds w/ fluids and 2Gal of fuel, 142HP’s on Sunoco GTX Plus. Quick change Wheels with Captive Spacers (Complete wheel change front & rear in 5 minutes). Brakes are absolutely insane!! The ETI Kevlar fuel Cell was just fully patched for cracks and stress points (see pic). Tank will need a repaint now, hence the low price of $5800. I purchased bike from first owner who bought from KWS. I have the MSO, bill of sale and letter from Chip Spaulding confirming this is the bike Chaz rode.

Bike is located in Boston, Happy to offer or work with shippers, I use them often.
    Build List:
    -Race Weight (All fluids, 2 Gal fuel) – 372 lbs
    -Engine–KWS DSB Build– 142hp and 79ft-lbs of torque
    -Akropovich Ti Race System w/Custom Leo Vince Ti End Cans
    -Frame-OEM w/Rubber dampers removed and shock boss mods
    -Millennium Technologies Custom adjustable triple clamps
    -Ohlins Forks w/25mm Superbike Valves
    -Ohlins TTX Custom Shock
    -Ohlins Steering Damper w/Race Kit
    -Swingarm-OEM w/GP receivers and Millennium Technologies Quick Change adjusters and brake hanger
    -Wheels–Aprilia Factory OZ Forged Aluminum Wheels modified to 5.5” with Millennium Technologies Rotor Spacers for Quick Change.
    -Front Brakes–Brembo Billet 19×20 Master Cylinder, Hel Brake Lines, Brembo Reservoir w/Moto R Bracket Brembo (4-Pad) Calipers, Brembo OEM Rotors
    -Rear Brakes–GSX-R Rear Master, Hel Brake Lines, Brembo OEM Rear Caliper, Modified OEM rotor
    -Pit Bull Industries Sprockets
    -Custom Carbon Engine Covers
    -EK RXO 520 Chain
    -Woodcraft CFM Clip-ons
    -Clutch–Brembo Racing Billet 18×16 Clutch Master, Brembo Reservoir w/ Moto-R Bracket, Hel Clutch Line, Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch (5 hours on new Slipper & Clutch), OEM Fibers/Steels
    -New Sebimoto Bodywork w/Zero Gravity Double Bubble Screen
    -Fenders – Carbon Fiber Front/Rear Fenders
    -Composites One Custom Seat Pan with TZ seat
    -ETI Kevlar Fuel Cell (7.5 lbs lighter than stock) w/ custom quick drain connection
    -Sub Frame – Motoholders ultralite unit from Yoyodyne
    -Radiator – KWS Custom Radiator w/Custom Cooling System Mods
    -Oil Coolers – OEM
    -Evolution SBK Air Box Mod
    -K&N Race Filter
    -Battery – Speed Cel SBK Lithium
    -KWS Kit Wiring Harness
    -Switch Gear – Master On/Off w/ OEM Start Button
    -ECU – OEM w/ PCIIIUSB
    -Fluids – Motul Factory Line and 300V
    -Bearings – Worldwide Bearing Ceramic Bearings
    -Throttle – Motion Pro Revolver
    -Grips – Spider Grip Customs
    -Misc items (manual, filters, etc)

PM me if interested.
    Thanks!

Bill -

04395_Black Group.jpg BG_RSV1000R-F.JPG
    fam3.jpg fuel-tank.jpg

2. knarlydog

One addition – the motor was just gone over and freshened up by Markbilt Racing, this included installation of new valves on the rear cylinder. Motor has zero track hours since refresh.

3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Sick!! GLWS!

4. Chip

Chip Registered

Cool bike for sure! Cannot tell you the amount of effort it took to make the bike work...

5. knarlydog

I can only imagine Chip!, everything on it is trick. Half my problem selling it is I start it and hear that motor and then decide not to sell it LOL.

6. knarlydog

bump d'bump
    20160905_150620.jpg 20160905_150724.jpg

7. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

That is a killer bike!!!
    To bad my money tree is dried up. : (

8. knarlydog

****Sale Pending****

9. knarlydog