1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evil photoshop help needed

Discussion in 'General' started by TJ, Apr 27, 2005.

1. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

I need somebody to make evil pictures of some people I work with....I am willing to pay.

2. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I can't help you, but I like your style...:D

3. shart3

shart3 Well-Known Member

I can't help you either but there are several people on Gixxer.com who could help you out

4. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Trust me when I say these guys are deserving of this evilness.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Ping Huey or Chip.
    The war they had on here one time I'm sure got folks fired from laughing too loud.

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

You could try Oddo... But be warned he had a tendancy to become obsessed and may try to live underneath your porch if your not careful...

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Mr. Walker doesn't have a real job to speak of. He has lots of free time to help. :D

8. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i resemble that remark.

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Gixxer.com.....pshaw. keep it in the family, bruh.

10. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Well Mr.Walker if you would like to make some cash...let me know.

11. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

I can make everything from animated web graphics to 2 feet gloss posters (not the poster, just the design/file) :D

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

]

What'd they do this time Tom?

BTW, you work with Ryan Haulahand (sp?). I've been friends with Trisha and him for awhile. Was just at her sister's wedding last weekend. Small world.

13. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Re: Re: Evil photoshop help needed

Just a bunch of smart asses......bad thing is one of the guys went to Creative Studies in Detroit so he is pretty handy.......

Yeah I know Houlihan....he is a damn cool guy.

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Evil photoshop help needed

Eek, what was I think when I spelled that. Should have known that. Yeah, once we get back into racing, we'll have to get them to come out and watch ..

15. Which people at work is this? PS: I am hungover and feel older today, 30 sucks already. I do think I'll go make a Ceaser, sit in the hot tub and start the day after that.

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Happy belated birthday then .. ? You guys go karting lately? Bring the Zima's over there? Aaron's getting pretty quick on the SDG.