Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You can find a hundred pics like that by Googling "proof I'm not a racist."

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

tokens at a white frat party.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hey there, enough. He has black friends.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

By colored he meant ginger:crackup:

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

7. Deranged stalkers in the WERA Dungeon. Cute!:up:

Just remember, I deal with what people write on here. I don't go stalking them in their personal lives and chastising them for how they make their living.;)

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Actually...if you count/look there are more white faces, so No.:rolleyes:

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It makes me queasy to defend you but yeah, I am not comfortable with the personal stuff. It goes against the spirit of the dungeon IMO.

That being said, you are on your own. Headed to Pikes Peak in 20 minutes!! woot!

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Did you or did you not months ago tell me on several occasions how to find out who you were by statements such as "it's not hard to find out who I am"

How is it stalkig if you literally told me??

It would be like a gal claiming you stalked her after she told you where she was gonna be going....

Again, you're not making sense...

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you post a picture of where you are then complain of stalkers :confused: is it because you put out something in a public forum that got repeated :confused:

Oh and what is up with the Mr Rogers sweater, single shoes and in front of a clown poster :D

12. charles

charles The Transporter

We shouldn't get too deep into someone's personal life, especially their occupational life/work life, because it could cause problems in that area if there is some sort of social media monitoring going on by the bosses…or it could happen by accident or coincidence...people have lost their jobs due to shit posted on social media…we need to be men of discipline, rigor, and honor…especially we black men or those 'identifying' with being black men…although honestly I don't know about bald guys.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

what the hell is this?

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Agreed on the social aspect. And, that should include using some caution about labeling other as racist. If one deems that they see it in the writing, make the conclusion for self. Don't make that conclusion for every one else.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

A red headed clown DJ, should be self explanatory;)

16. charles

charles The Transporter

Nothing posted here is self-explanatory…there could be deep hidden meanings or attempts to bring something out in the open, or misguided attempts at humor, or even blatant efforts to deceive…'Turtle' tells me that I shouldn't believe my own eyes, so that's why I asked (some religious thing he has going on).

17. charles

charles The Transporter

It could get dangerous…social visits from the Knights of Columbus, or the KKK, or the Nation of Islam guys.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean like labeling people as racist of homophobes?

19. charles

charles The Transporter

I don't know if anyone actually gets verly concerned about those 'labels'…but some other 'gratuitous comments' could get really cause some harm, given the depth and breadth of gov't and police snooping…throw out as few ideas and let's see if we can come up wirt a list of 'labels' we should endeavor to avoid.

20. The labels I have given are based strictly on what people post on here, and I have not called IYC or egg fart by their real names when labeling them as I did. I also have not said anything about the way they make their living.

Now Mr. Booby has labeled himself as a weirdo stalker, and a few others have followed him in his witch hunt.

The ironic thing is, I have actually been very slow with the labels, labeling only a couple of specific posters as racists, only when the totality of their posts clearly indicates that they are so.