Eric Bostrom's legacy

Discussion in 'General' started by Wade Parish, May 4, 2017.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

You're like the worlds largest babysitter.

Makes sense however you look at it. :D

2. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

You must not follow their Instagram feed.

Dragginass likes this.
  3. Exactly.

That is what I love about my job. I've never had a brain->mouth filter. If I think it, I say it (or type it, because of how fast I can type).

I've been having round table meetings and negotiations with some of the highest people in all of ExxonMobile, and there is no telling how many thatsbullshit's, hellfuckno's, notafuckingchanceinhell's, etc have came out of my mouth over the past 2 weeks.

Then I go back down and have meetings with my subordinates and I start the meetings off with "look motherfuckers....". :crackup:

I would never make it working in "the general public".

Britt likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I call it "gen pop". My wife says I don't do gen pop very well. She's right. I know I'd be farther ahead in life if I had a bit more brown on my nose, but I like the view from here.

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Way to go Robin Hood :D

418 likes this.
  6. lrrs_311

lrrs_311 Member

Wasn't it Jamie Hacking, in a post race interview, who got into it with Disalvo?? Eslick was stuck in the middle of it, just happy he won the race..

cpettit likes this.
  7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

If you're good enough or popular enough, nobody cares about a few F bombs

Not even on live TV, with kids in the crowd. Ask LeBron James how many sponsors he lost after his little oopsie.

8. caferace

caferace No.

And yet astoundingly, he has a job as a pit lane reporter for MotoGP now.
    Twatwaffle in the mix yet, or is that pushing the edge?

-jim

Wade Parish likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Working around the "stars" it catches me by surprise the first time to hear the squeaky clean ones drop f-bombs when they're off guard. It's funny.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh it's in the mix for sure - as in the she gets them mixed up so as we're driving she'll call people twat nozzles and douche waffles :crackup:

kjohnson, Wade Parish and caferace like this.
  11. Damn. :crackup:

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:D I guess on a TV level anyway. No matter what your point, may it be life or death, there's always some fuck who will take offense if your passion for the sport lets an inadvertant "fuck" get in the dissertation. Sorry.....we did not invent this jargon and some of us could give less than one rat turd for politically correct statements. It's great we live in such a scrutinizing wonderful world.

Gorilla George likes this.