1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance points ????

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Justin Garvin, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Can you all please explain to me how this endurance points thing works.
    After all I knoww that Veshrah isnt racing Ghetto in class points, but I just thought it was odd that Vesrah did 20+ laps more than Ghetto and only got 6m ore points ( 131 vs. 125 for ghetto):confused:
    How is this fare? Laps not worth as much in the heavyweight class? hmm

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Laps are worth .1 point per mile. So .25 points per lap at Road Atlanta.

Take the number of laps, mutliply it by the track length (2.5 miles in this case) and divide by 10. You know, like it says in the rulebook :Poke:

3. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Hey, come off our points, we earn them bastards fair and square.:moon: I'd like to think its a compliment that smoken ass fast Vesrah only got 6 points more than us. :up:

4. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

FAST

You guys are smoken --- fast I wonder how we were ahead of MS with like an hour left they might have passed while we were on pit rd for one lap but they finished five laps ahead it seems to happen we go laps down every time the computers lock up on pit rd, but Mark J (Vesrah) ran very fast the last hour on the 58 bike darn that sucks for us