1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enclosed trailer 30ft

Discussion in 'Other' started by JLUnlimited, May 4, 2016.

1. JLUnlimited

JLUnlimited Future hopeful For MotoAmerica

30 foot enclosed trailer from 2007 Haulmark, A/C, shelving, outlets throughout, new tires, new lighting, and new lock. Awning does need some work and flooring. Other than that trailer is good.

Call or text 843 two63-55one1.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Price, Pics and Location might help.... Same with your Avatar....

3. JLUnlimited

Pics are too large to post up. Location is Beaufort, SC. R u interested?

4. emry

emry Can you count? 50 Fucking what?

Guess the price to big to post also....

5. JLUnlimited

R you interested in buying or just trying to give me crap. .

6. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

How much are you asking?

7. JLUnlimited

I am asking $5000 negotiable.

8. emry

$2000.00 and you deliver it to the RRR on the 28th.

!!!SOLD!!!

People maybe interested if there were pictures, a price, and a location. The second post was an encouragement for you to be intelligent about selling online. Here is a free bump. Good luck with the sale.

9. JLUnlimited

$3000 and I will bring it to Roebling.

10. emry

Now I want some pictures. PM sent.

11. emry

Can we not send PM's on the site any more? WTF? Send me some pictures to [email protected]. A little beyond my allowance but I am interested.

JLUnlimited likes this.
  12. JLUnlimited

Pics sent to email. Because I'm such a nice guy.

13. APA

APA Well-Known Member

As evidenced by this guys responses he is an ass.

We agreed to the same Deal for $3000 only I was going to drive 4 hours from Charlotte with money in hand today. Have asked for an address to meet him at for 3 days. He keeps dicking me around and will not give an address to meet him at.

I do not beleave he even has a trailer to sell at this point. He is just a dick screwing with people.

14. JLUnlimited

I do have it, and I am selling a decent trailer for a very reasonable price. Don't follow on someone's deal and that ask personal questions about where I live. Who are you, yeah ill meet you with my pistol, because your crazy. And who are you to curse at anyone, if you want something from some one cursing will get you nowhere. . Thats why YOU lost the deal.

15. APA

APA Well-Known Member

Dude,

All you had to do was give an address of where YOU wanted to meet at. I asked numerous times over 3 days for an address to meet you at. I gave you a suggestion of picking a place at the intersection of highways 95 & 21 and you were argumentative and strangely for living somewhere did not know what businesses are at the intersections of 95 to meet me at. Do you really live by Beaufort SC? I now question that.

I gave you my name , address, phone number and MC business name. You have been an ass in your posts here so I expected you to he an ass in dealing with you and you have been. You sir blew selling your trailer and I am warning anyone of how you are treating a buyer with cash in hand.

I own Moto Hose and If YOU want to sell something do not be a dick to someone you want to sell something to.

At this point I and others should not trust you. Even if you gave me an address I suspect you would not be there because you want to fuck with people.

I will give you an extra $100 for gas to deliver the trailer to my home in York, SC. Shut up and make the deal you agreed to and stop being a dick.

16. APA

APA Well-Known Member

Threatening a buyer with a gun. Nice

17. JLUnlimited

If you own a company like you say you do (I don't believe that) your language does not prove to be a business like conversation. That's why you lost your deal with me. And with any person I know. If you have a close about using the Internet you would easily be able to pick a place that would have been public, not ask me for addresses that's what bing and Google is for. I am not you slave of here to do your bidding. And as I proved to you on a video reply, I do have and own the trailer I am selling for the asking price of $5000. I am not going jump through hoops and go the extra mile for a person who I don't know.

How stupid do you have to be to hear that I asked you to be professional and yet you still act like a child, this is why I do not trust you and will not sell to you. I am a professional as well as a father who will protect my property and family by any means necessary.

18. APA

APA Well-Known Member

You have been a dick to me in texts, phone conversations and to others asking questions in this listing.

You have been called out on it.

You lowered your price to $3000 in this listing and said you would deliver it for that price.

Done with your games.

Have a nice day.

19. JLUnlimited

For another person NOT for you, if you try to negotiate a deal, you should negotiate your own deal. Not jump on someone else's coat tails.

All of my text have been straight to the point and none of them have had a derogatory word in any of my text. I will not tolorate someone who can not speak to me in a civil tone, and common courtesy. As I said before, this is the reason why you lost your deal with me.

My day has just got better, thank you.

20. APA

APA Well-Known Member

This is not a realistate deal with brokers submitting individual offers or "short sales".

This is a trailer publicly posted for sale. You publicly posted and lowered your price to $3000. You agreed by text to accept $3000. See attached screen shot.

So NOW your reason for not picking an address to meet at to sell your trailer is because of the price that YOU agreed to accept?

You are Jordan Long that lives in Beaufort SC and your phone number is 843-263-5511 as shown in screen shots of texts to me right?

You agreed to accept $3000 for this trailer on Friday May 27 texts. See screen shot of your acceptance text.

I requested an address to meet at multiple times. All you had to do was pick an address to meet at. Period.

Your text with a threat of slander unless I remove my posts made me laugh.

Attached Files: