1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ed Bargy/Talladega crash, Jan 14.

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA74, Jan 14, 2001.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Thanks for all your support. I am OK, just had my bell rung and broke my shoulderblade. I should be ready for Feb. 10.

Special thanks to Steve Breckenridge, Ray Belser and Steve, Tony the chaplain, and to everyone else who was so kind and caring.

And you wonder why I stay with WERA...

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

get better soon, and quite scareing the hell out of people. if you need any thing let me know. Ricky

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

you made it all the way to jan. 14 before starting your '01 crash season. how about that. and i wasnt there to pick you up. darn. hope your alright. see ya soon

4. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

Glad you are doin ok. yeah I'm another defector.

5. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

Hey Ceasar. Just heard about your crash. Sorry to hear about it, but glad that you are okay. If you need anything, give me a shout...

6. AnthonyDuc

AnthonyDuc Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your crash I give you best of wishes.Hope your able to get back on the track soon.I don't know you personally but I do know your a fellow racer and thats all that matters so if you need anything hit the e-mail button give me a yell.GET BETTER SOON.

7. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

How bad can he be? He's still typing in English.

Thankfully.

8. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

4 weeks for a broken shoulder blade to heal..??? I like your optimism. [​IMG]

Sorry to hear about it. Good luck!

Charlie Mc #90

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Who said you need to heal before you race? [​IMG]

10. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

74 okay? I hope so. Will you get metal plate? Or just eat calcium?

Buck

11. Chuck Warren

Chuck Warren Well-Known Member

Well if he typed in some other language, you can always translate.

While were on the subject of concussions, remember that $100 you borrowed from me when you hit your head in Putnam. You never paid me back.

[This message has been edited by Chuck Warren (edited 01-15-2001).]

12. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Damn! I was gonna come watch you, but I figured it would be a crappy day for pictures with the clouds and all. You better cut that crap out. IF you don't, I'll hook you up with a set of training wheels. Hope you heal up quickly. Be careful out there!

Louis [​IMG]

13. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Here, here [​IMG] That's what I keep telling my physical therapist [​IMG]

14. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I raced and won three weeks after a snapped
    clavicle but a shoulder blade may need bit more to heal.Mabey you should re evaluate your racing career? Excessive crashing can hurt you.

15. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

ceaser, your off to a great start [​IMG] you've already gotten 1 of your 3(max) allowable crashes for the year and you haven't even raced yet [​IMG]....keep this up and you'll be ready for a crash free endurance season [​IMG]

hope you bounce back soon. [​IMG] [​IMG] (i kill me [​IMG] ).. btw the shoulder blade is a floating bone, nothing but muscle (or in your case....) tissue connecting, so as long as you can deal with the pain, go for it...seeya there [​IMG]

16. WERA74

As long as I can move it, I'll be fine. If anyone here has a medical background, I would like to know more about this.

17. WERA74

And to that Novice, please be careful. Raising your hand is only a part of it...you have to get off the race line too. I hope I didn't spook you. Best of luck in 2001.

18. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Been to the hospital numerous times! [​IMG]

19. WERA74

How is that 600 doing? I followed you for awhile (trying to learn from the better rider).

20. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

cb500, Where you at dega? What bike were you on? Did it have numbers, if so what? I wanted to meet you but did not know you were there. Tom has told me so much about you. [​IMG]

ceasar, sorry about the wreck. your helmet to a hit for you. Bike didn't look to bad though.
    Eric