1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jsedacca8, Oct 13, 2023.

1. jsedacca8

jsedacca8 Well-Known Member

Finally got around to organizing the workshop after moving into our new house. I no longer have a use for these parts so they are for sale.

- ATR carbon belt covers for any testastretta (749,749R, 998, 999) engine. Came off a 749r motor. Includes all 3 pieces. no cracks and carbon is in nice condition. $300/shipped

- complete 1098 wiring harness with battery box/ecu mount and rectifier. No wires are cut or spliced. $165/shipped

- custom aluminum battery box/ecu and rectifier mount. Came off a 749r race bike. $150/shipped

- 748/916/996/988 fuel pump flange. Does not come with level sensor. Not sure if fuel pump works. $165/shipped

- 749R monoposto subframe. Will fit any 749/999. It was media blasted to remove 3-4 layers of powder coat. It can be easily polished up to a like new finish or it’s ready to be re-coated. 100% straight with no bends or repairs. $275/+shipping

If multiple parts are purchased, I will make a package deal. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers.

jared

Attached Files:

2. Twelvexs

Twelvexs New Member

Hi. Any chance you still have the subframe for sale? Interested in taking it off your hands if so. Thanks!

Jim