1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duc#9

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Jun 25, 2022.

1. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

what did I miss at ridge that he's given the finger at scholtz? gotta say missed something but regardless not cool! very disappointing !! childish nonetheless

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. long path/road

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He’s definitely been interesting.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Ya'll new here?

Dragginass, Phl218 and Chand like this.
  6. long path/road

no was idk hoping !!

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Seeing that somebody went to the trouble of starting a thread dedicated to bitching about the guy, I'm awfully tempted to hit the OP of this thread with a bitch pop.

G Dawg, jksoft, OldSchlPunk and 3 others like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lolz I concur.

rapidzrx likes this.
  9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

...and I believe it's been on the first page the entire time it's been up.

10. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

To the top we go...

11. long path/road

wasn't bitching... after all his nonsense was hoping he had little respect ! all I was asking after all the nonsense what happened.... and will say end of day regarding it all makes me sad and keeps going in my mind backwards.... yall wanna make comments! I see bits and pieces! saw it on a you tube 15 sec clip... soooo. be the people and I'll be calm and conservative.... 1 individual explained it and the help was well worth more of all the bull shit.. most push.!! hmmmm well yeah so thank you sir for the info...!!! spl170db you gave info and didn't bitch and or be a bitch about a question! thank you sir for answering the question.....again spl 170dp

12. long path/road

pop me just for asking a question?? OK all good... that's what makes world go round.. do I know of yes do I live it religiously maybe to a point but will say have a live and responsibility to deal with! for asking a question... I guess I'll br the better man!! hmm just saying..

13. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

97EBE05B-8F5D-4CBE-84CD-7DE6276F9A23.jpeg