1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag trip cherry popped!

Discussion in 'General' started by lil' bitch bob, Sep 5, 2013.

1. ..uh...drag strip that is, lol

my buddy smoked me in the second round but got my best time - 11.4 at 124 mph.

http://youtu.be/qYTgRwb6a4M

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Good stuff.

3. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I'm glad you clarified that. :D

4. yeah the thread could have been totally different, lol

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

what bike were you on?

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I was there. I ran the Ducati.... 10.6 @ 138mph. I ran 10.6 on 3 passes. I couldnt keep the damn wheel on the ground. lol

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Just a hint: Bring the revs up and hold `em. If you're blipping the throttle, you've got at 50-50 chance of turning it off rather than on.

8. guess I need to update my sig...sold the ninja and converted the triumph to race :)

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

what camera is this? does it auto level with a gyro?

10. it's a contour attached to helmet...I just keep my head level I guess, lol

[​IMG]

11. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

What were your 60ft. times? That to me is what deserves the most attention. My best was around 1.8, the fast guys were doin 1.6 or so.

12. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Were you tucking on the drag trip, I mean strip? :D

I've never drag raced, but I thought tucking would help, no? It didn't look like you were, but it could be the camera.

13. I wasn't as much as I should...my mind went to mush once I was on the line!..all I could think of was "don't loop it!"

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

By pass the water box next time.

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

330 times? On 60' times...1.7 is the mag standard for a stock height / wheelbase bike

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

There's a motor sitting under the work bench here that will fix that MPH number...

:D

17. i didn't really look at any of the other numbers but the end time/speed...i have the slip somewhere hopefully i can find it..

my starts suck..once i wind it out i feel like i'm getting good power down and shifting smoothly..idk, i love all the advise though, i'm a total newb...i've started alot of race in wera but i always go for smooth starts...going into turn 1 with everyone scares the crap out of me :)

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid: