1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if this subject was covered yet !

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

But why does dani pedrosa still have a job !

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What did he do 2 weeks ago at Motegi?

3. WTF are you talking about?

Dude is one of the fastest riders on the planet and has been for a long time. He is one of only 4 people in the world that has the ability to win a MotoGP race at any given time.

A better question is "where do you get off questioning Dani Pedrosa's job?".

4. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

We both know broome he will never win a chip !

5. How can you say that for sure? We don't even know if Dani gambles.

6. As far as the Championship goes, there are tens of thousands of riders all over the world, from Novice club racers to MotoGP riders, who will never win a Championship. Does that mean they should all quit?

There are 15+ other guys on the MotoGP grid who will never win the Championship, should they quit or be fired?

Another thing you have to ask is, who could Honda put in that seat that would be better/faster and just as easy to work with? Who would be a better teammate to MM?

Other than not winning a Championship (even though he has come damn close), what has Dani done to lose his ride?

Like I said, he is one of only 4 people on the planet who can win a MotoGP race at any time. His teammate is another one, and the other 2 are on Yamaha's. Considering Dani is one of the 4 best riders in the world, with 2 of the others being locked in at Yamaha, it doesn't make any sense for them to not let Dani keep his job.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Sarcasm....I hope

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Mofo you made me spew my coffee AND knock over my yogurt.:mad:

:crackup:

9. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

He's definitely lucky i think he's been with honda for 9yrs definitely the longest tenure of any. Motogp rider he out lasted biaggi, hayden dovi and rossi !

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Dani keeps the other aliens honest.

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

More importantly, why the fuck are you still allowed to post here?

13. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

:crackup:

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lets pretend for a second that you are not drunk. Who would you put on that bike instead of Pedrosa? Honda has arguably the #1 and #4 fastest riders on the planet on their bikes. #1 is young and #4 has a ton of experience and can win at any given time.

I hope you are not counting on Honda to call you with an offer to manage their race team any time soon...:Poke:

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

BLAHAHAHAHA!!!! :crackup:

16. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Cruthlow......just ask him! Lol :D

17. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

Bringing the Repsol money

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I know I know!!!

Because he's really good at motorcycle racing?

Did I win?

19. caferace

caferace No.

Let's just say his shed needs a tool sharpener.

-jim

20. ton

ton Arf!

you won the intermediate group trackday