1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't get your ass kicked

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ICE 301, Apr 16, 2003.

1. ICE 301

ICE 301 Active Member

- A solidier's point of view

Authored by:

Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

- It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.

- It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.

- It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Dear Civilians,

We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance:

1) The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ... kick their ass.

2) When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in protest... kick their ass.

3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran kicks their ass.

4) (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only makes you look stupid and could get your ass kicked.

5) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?" Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an ass kicking (children are exempt).

6) If you witness someone calling the U.S. Coast Guard nonmilitary, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ass.

7) Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass kicking.

8) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command, is to include our commander in Chief.

The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your ass already.)

9) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore, could kick your ass!

10) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me ... if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let me know, so I can go kick their ass.

11) Flyboy (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. That could get your ass kicked.

12) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its ass kicked.

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Yeah, what he said. :cool:

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

13) If you see anyone wearing a uniform, (be it Army, Navy, Air-Force, Customs, Police, Airport Security) that thinks that they are now better or elite, simply because they wear the uniform. Then kindly, remind them that combat gear does not a man make. Remind them that their duty is to serve the society to which they belong, and that any power they now have has been bestowed upon them by that very society they serve. Remind them of the need to be humble, and to honor, not just the flag, but the very people that are represented by the flag. For it is true that when a soldier kills, they do so not in their name, but in the name of those people they serve. And if that soldier does not understand all of this, then inform his next in command, who will kick his ass for you.;)

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

14) If you see some fascist kicking the ass of a person merely exercising their free speech rights, even if that speech is as onerous as burning the US flag, kick their ass and then hold them their until the police arrive to arrest them. Deadly force is permissible only under the most dire of circumstances, even against fascists, so use such force only if necessary. If the police don't arrest the attacker, burn the Constitution.

Rodger

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

kick the ass of lawyers who sponsor burning of our flag.

free speech rights: just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

i just may be exercising my free speech with a demonstration on your face.

our forefathers have to be spinning 15,000 rpm on people like rodger's, rsdud's, and team moronic's "free speech"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2003
  6. Shyster d'Oil

Hey Banana Boat Brad:

read before you post girlie man!

And don't be a liar about what i said you scumbag POS. ;) I don't sponsor burning the flag, I said it was onerous.

Brad: "kick the ass of lawyers who sponsor burning of our flag. . . i just may be exercising my free speech with a demonstration on your face. "

You are too funny!!! :D if i thought you had balls I'd be pissed, but you don't and I'm not!!:D :D :D

Rodger

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

care to burn a flag rodger? we all know you can't fight. that's why you became a lawyer. so you could beat up people in a courtroom. ;)

8. Shyster d'Oil

Brad:

Listen you banana boat wearing freak, assclown of all assclowns, child-molester, chronic masterbater, animal husbandry hobbyist, skid-mark-brief stained panty-wiast, pink scooter riding trash, mama's boy (or were you Papa's boy?;) ):

I will kick you pimply ass on or off the track, in or out of court any day of the week!! And if i can't, I will hire someone else to do it!

either way, you are doomed. Put your personal affairs in order by this weekend, or your relatives will have to go to probate court to divvy up the sale proceedsof your house-trailer. (And in your case I use the term personal affairs loosely: it applies to animals and shrubbery, too!)

have a nice day.:)

Rodger

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

oooh, that was good.

lawyers. :rolleyes: at least there isn't a universal disgust of my profession.

10. Shyster d'Oil

Got anything new bitch-boy! Or just the same old skid mark wearing drivel??!!

:Poke: :Puke: :moon:

:up:yours!

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah, just the same old shit. :D still works for me.

12. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

What? Salesmen? Sorry Brad, but there is! ;) :cool:

(But at least you aren't selling used cars!)

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm not in sales anymore. :p at least what i peddled gave people health and life. :)

14. Shyster d'Oil

But at least if I screw up my client doesn't die!

Rodger:p :p :p :p

I slay me, but the salesman remark is good, WERA176. And brad, don't lie now: Aren't you really a glorified salesman still??

Rodger

15. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Thank God for that pinko Rodger "hiscock.com" Doyle for having cojones enough not to quit the BBS and to hang around to spar with Brad. :cool:

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah, more of an engineer still.

17. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

An engineer? That is truly a respected and admired job! (Three guess as to what I do! ;) )

I do like your reply about health and life, kudos! :cool:

But as an engineer, perhaps you understand how I really feel about salesmen! :D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yeah, i get credited with the commisions. but, in reality, it is the relationships, and technical expertise that is the resource to physicians. that's where the engineer part comes in.

19. Shyster d'Oil

My pleasure!:D :D :D

Rodger

20. Shyster d'Oil

BRad is a COMMISSION SALESMAN!!!!

What a whore!!!