1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Buford Grown (Theres 2 balls in his mouth) and 7 week and the whole Motley Crew free slobber and all Buford.jpg Buford2.jpg Motley Crew.jpg

BigBird, R1M370, Used2befast and 7 others like this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

So you've got a Bloodhound Gang?

CBRRRRR999 and knedragon29 like this.
  3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Just took Otis for his first Boat ride… He liked it… 858FB19A-F3EB-4D02-9199-F29321A7B6F4.jpeg

britx303, ungwaha, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  4. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

We rescued this poor guy this weekend. He spent the last 354 days at a rescue. He has no manners, all the energy, and has no idea how to be social.
    I can't wait to see him transform and become a part of our family.

Attached Files:

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He'll turn into a great dog.

backho likes this.
  6. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Those kind turn into lovers …

It can be a little bumpy, until they start to figure it out, and then it is amazing to see the “need to please” transform them.

Pride & Joy, backho and Daniel06 like this.
  7. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

I imagine the socialization will be the most difficult part if he's a pitbull. I had a pitbull for 15 years. She was very social as a youngin' living in the city up til about 3 years old. Then I moved to the country and she only interacted a lot with my parents dog. She lost her socialization over the years and was still amazing with kids, people, my parents dog and my mom's two cats. But other dogs was a no go. I tried and tried to resocialize her but I wasn't consistent enough so I just dealt with it by keeping other dogs out of her face at the breweries.
    People these days have no understanding of "hey, get your dog, my dog doesn't like dogs, she's going to bite yours".
    I would recommend some professional help with the dog socialization if you can.
    He's too cute! Love those white toes!

8. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Well, it's been a year almost to the day (24th) since we lost our Bella, Tuesday we got some new fur babies. Miley and Mazzy.

M&M Small.jpg

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

All my bitches love me...

[​IMG]

10. Venom51

Someone is a little concerned about the weather tonight. Literally trying to crawl up under me.

[​IMG]

shakazulu12 likes this.
  11. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

From a temperature perspective or storms?

12. Venom51

Thunder and lighting...sometimes they are ok...other times that all get huffy puffy and nervous. She and the boy have been piled in the chair making air compressor noises for the last hour and half.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

My previous border collie was scared of thunder. He hid in the laundry room every time we had a storm. The only way I realized that he had gone deaf was when I noticed he wasn't scared anymore. The only thing my current collie is scared of is being late for supper.

14. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

You look like someone I saw in line at Costco in McKinney.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Looks like someone I saw on the wall at the post office.

16. auminer

Handsome summabitch,wasn't he!

:moon:

:D

17. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

The person I saw in Costco didnt have boobs or a dog

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  18. auminer

[​IMG]

Don't make-a me beeeeeeech slap-a you, boy!!!

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

20. auminer

Damn. One of the hardest things in this line of work is having awesome dogs like this guy that I've come to know and love, and finding out that they've left this mortal coil. :(

My grief can't be compared to their peeps' pain, but I am seriously gutted by this one. Been knowing him since he was a puppy.

RIP Mr. Jets.

Sabre699, YamahaRick and Senna like this.