divorced and looking for a new place???

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

How cheap? Might be worth it to send the wife there so I don't have to hear about buying a house...

vfrket, SuddenBraking and YamahaRick like this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

You hate puppy's too?

3. Captain Morgan

3 bdrm,2 bath, all new, 600.00 for a month, can rent a car for the same price so 1200 usd you have a place and a car in arrial do cabo Brazil for a month?

4. Captain Morgan

If it's your wife and lawyers, 1000 a month

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I thought it was $275 in the other thread?

6. Captain Morgan

Before I put the last month of my time and 3 grand into it. It's way more than a fair price. She is clueless in a sweet way. Like I said if me and her don't work out know where I'm retiring. Just saw a 2 bedroom condo on the beach for 42 k

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Kinda obvious if she is dating you.

sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

Meaning she is a cool beautiful girl, a dentist, with her own practice, yes!!!! Don't know what the hell she is thinking. Warning signs of a rum binge and jumping a shitty French rental car in the sand dunes

9. Captain Morgan

She is way to normal over safe and conservative, I'm a train wreck, when in doubt go faster, used to controlled chaos. My life is never a plan. We balance things.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I might be interested. Tijuca?

11. Tristan

You'll make up the difference by collecting the cash stashed around the place

12. Tristan

I don't know what it is, but I think this might be a match made in heaven... or a must-watch reality show

motion and YamahaRick like this.
  13. Captain Morgan

The place is real. Trust me avoided relationships for the last 15 years. My girl had her tenants move out after 13 years. She paid no money in 13 years to repair things. Acted like I was crazy to expect her to update things. Anyway they left, spent time and money fixing it up and buying all new everything. If anyone finds your self in Brazil outside of rio hit me up

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

So you made her kick out her tenants, only to vacate the place?

Why?

15. Captain Morgan

You guys, 600 a month, short term is 50 a night, 3 bdrm, 2 bath

16. Captain Morgan

No she raised the rent 20 dollars a month after 13 years and the left. He was an artist, fucking punched holes in every cement wall, over70 screws/anchors removed

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Maybe not my kind of place. I can get a full service 1 BR on the sand in Ipanema, Leblon or Copa for 800 a month.

18. Captain Morgan

True but you are staying there. My girl lives here, if we want to go to the best most relaxed beach, barra da tijuca. Outside of town Buzios, Cabo frio, Arrial do cabo

19. Captain Morgan

You can rent something good in barra, arrial do cabo is for some one who wants to dive, surf, or kiteboard. If you are just in Rio for the weekend, go to Ipanema

20. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Was it a great deal, or did they buy the smaller place at an equally inflated price, so if they sell in 6-12 months, they won't recoup.