Did Speed show Rd. Am. Superstock?

Discussion in 'General' started by racer63, Jun 9, 2005.

1. racer63

racer63 Well-Known Member

Did SpeedTV show the Road America Superstock race? I thought I'd recorded everything that was shown over the weekend but I can't find any Superstock coverage.

Laura Perry

2. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I haven't looked at the DVR but is it with the tuesday FX coverage?:confused:

3. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

They showed the entire race at the end of the programming on Tuesday afternoon.

4. racer63

Grrrr.... Anybody have a copy or know if it's going to be shown again?

Laura

5. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Er...weren't you THERE?

Whazzzup Laura?!

Keener

6. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

The race listed as FX, was only an abreviated 15 minute (est) showing. The rest of the time was the whole Superstock race. Pretty good race, if I do say so myself.

7. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

The FX race was a good race in itself.....

Too bad it's just cut down to highlights now. :(

8. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

You were on camera and got a mention from Drebber in the booth:up:

9. racer63

Re: Re: Did Speed show Rd. Am. Superstock?

"As Seen On TV" :D

Yes Keener I was there. I just wanted to see those pretty M4 bikes running up front some more (and I told Keith I had it recorded - oops). I think it's supposed to re-air next Tuesday.

Discoduc2 please give Jamie my best wishes for a complete recovery. Two dislocated & broken elbows is not my idea of a fun time :wow:

Laura Perry

10. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Sure we are there "live" but you get to see the ft. straight only...Not much happens on the ft straight..Zoom Zoom Zoom the pack flys by........wait 2 minutes some odd seconds here they come again zoom......zoom.......zooom leaders spread out a little...But oh the smell priceless:)

11. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

Re: Re: Re: Did Speed show Rd. Am. Superstock?

Thanks Laura will do...........btw Barney and may did a great job good to see JU/Keiths bikes up front:up: