1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DID ERV3 Racing Chain Super Sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Disco, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We have AMAZING pricing on DID ERV3 Chains right now. This is one of the finest chains on the market that are designed for motorcycle racing! These high performance chains are lightweight and feature low friction gold X-Ring links.

Retail on a DID 520 120 link chain is $252.95. You wont believe our Super Sale price!

PM me! :beer:

DID’s 520ERV3 chain is the latest evolution of their high performance, low weight, low friction x-ring chain designed and developed exclusively for motorcycle racing. DID ERV chains are continually improved and up-dated to meet the increasing demands of todays racing motorcycles and riders.

High performance, lightweight chain.
    ERV3 has special low friction X-rings.
    Pins for ER chains are put through a special patented heat treatment process that produces a 1.5 times harder surface than conventional carbon heat treating
    Provides the high wear resistance, tensile strength and impact resistance.
    Distinctive gold plated finish.
    Used by factory motocross and road racing teams around the world.
    DID’s ERV3 chain is the latest evolution of their high performance, light weight, low friction, x-ring racing chain.

2. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

3. chefr1

chefr1 Well-Known Member

so what the price for us wera memebers?

4. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

Hit me up Disco. I need the Loki price please. :D

5. gsxramar

gsxramar Well-Known Member

Stg have them with sprokes 200+ shipping can u beat that if so I will take one