1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DFW TX to GnF

Discussion in 'General' started by YZF Cathy, Oct 3, 2005.

1. YZF Cathy

YZF Cathy Well-Known Member

If anyone from TX is going to the GnF I would sure like to hitch a ride and share expenses. Otherwise I'll be driving solo in my wee little truck.

2. zico

zico Zico

I live in Atlanta and I fly from ATL to DFW weekly. Can you sit in my lap for a free flight to ATL? :Poke:

I also am considering moving to Round Rock, TX. I need to get to know some racers out there in TX and do some track days to check out the scene in TX.

What tracks are nice out there in TX? What orgs do track days out there in TX?

When is the next track day in TX? I may spend the weekend out there and give it a try.... let me know.

3. YZF Cathy

Sure, me my bike and a few spares will sit in your lap.

Ok, now you know at least one. Hi my name is Cathy, I am a racer.

There are five tracks on the race schedule next season. Three in TX, one in OK, and one in LA. Any track is a good track by me.
    There are two track time orginizations Lone Star Track Days and RideSmart.
    If you're a licensed racer and have a race prepped bike you can run the Oak Hill (TX) track about anytime you want. Just arrange it ahead of time.

Track days are pretty much year around. :clap:

4. YZF Cathy

Plan "B" on Cathy's little ATL adventure is to drive myself via I-20 from TX. I'll have an empty seat if anyone needs a ride.