1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic National Convention speakers...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Poop

Poop solid today

get cancer

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Any of you'll see the chaos outside the convention....mostly on FB, nothing on normal media...crazy shit, they "Breached" the fence and like 50 cops were there in seconds...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
    TurboBlew likes this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I heard on the radio this morning the protesters were moved miles away from the convention.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not sure what you are talking about, fences are bad and the Hillary would never fence someone out.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I read a few minutes ago they got rid of the bernie supported and the protestors inside the convention and hired seat fillers to sit in their place and cheer wildly. Nice!

XFBO likes this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Well more "secret service" than uniformed Officers :D Federal law breakers

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Now that mental image is going to be stuck in my brain for days. I'll swear, some of you guys are trying to fuck my head up. (If screwing it up even more than it already is is possible.):eek:

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok, I have a question to help me determine if I'm biased to the point where I only see one side of an issue. I was watching Fox and CNN a bit this afternoon and there's something that really seems to pop out at me. On Fox for example, they will often have opposing duelers on some issues. Ya know, a liberal speaker and a conservative speaker sitting at the same table or sometimes on two screens for remote contact. To me one of the outstanding, an very irritating, habits of some of the liberal speakers is to have a question asked of them and they start talking about 225 mph and will not shut up. The host finally has to raise their voice to get the speaker to calm down and shut it. I don't remember ever seeing a conservative do that. Does part of the liberal rule book that say that you start speaking and keep at it so no one else can get a word in edgewise or what? One of my pet peeves is for someone to do that or keep interrupting other speakers. It's rude and a dishonest method of debating.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think that's proof that the best way to deal with a Libtard is a very hard punch to the face. :D Then, when they're reeling in pain and trying to breathe through their broken nose, you might have a few seconds to talk some sense into them. If not, at least you got to punch them in the face.

Orvis and crashman like this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Yes, usually physical violence is an vivid indicator of higher intelligence... :D

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Politics by other means...

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, sometimes some of those motor mouths need to have a rag stuffed down their throats just because it supports the betterment of mankind. There has to be some training involved to be able to keep talking when someone else is trying to get their attention. Most normal people can be talking and someone else can say something and the motor mouth will at least hesitate slightly out of curiosity of what someone else is saying. Some of those liberal mouths keep talking without skipping a beat. It's almost like they don't even hear anyone else. So far all of them that I've noticed have been harping the same liberal lines that's been harped on for years. It's really irritating because it adds nothing to a discussion.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's easy. Liberals don't have a baseline of logic to make an argument with, and they don't have any ideas of actual value to leverage from. It's 100% emotion, no new ideas, nothing constructive, same old emo outrage. So if you exist in a logic vacuum, it's very difficult to win a debate. Name calling, wild crazy accusations agains your opponent to divert them from the fact that you don't have anything to fight with, shouting, talking over the opponent, or mob rule and winning by force...these are all they have.
    Have you ever met a liberal that could engage in actual fact based and logical conversation? Yeah...me either.

Orvis likes this.
  17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

As much as it pains me to do so, I'm going to have to put in a good word for D'oil. Although his facts often fail to coincide with the truth, he is capable of carrying on an interesting discussion.

Shyster d'Oil and sheepofblue like this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Which he disappears from when he starts losing.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This comment make me chuckle...

"Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clintons nomination;

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to November of this election year, citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me. And I simply blew it"

Orvis and Shyster d'Oil like this.
  20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

A couple things. First, I have a real job and kids so I'm not here as much as I used to be. I certainly don't have 8 to 12 hours a day to spend on the Internet like you do.

Second, you are the Evader in Chief, and will disappear, change the subject, and obfuscate like no other person on this BBS.

Third, it is actually possible to have reasonable discourse here, despite the fact this place is stacked with right wing loons. . But you were one of the freaks who seems hellbent on avoiding rational discourse on a regular basis.

The odd thing is that when we worked together on that contract for the corner workers org at Loudon, you are certainly capable of carrying on a coherent thought process, and weren't nearly as unhinged as you are now. Have you had another TBI? (You do remember the work on that contract, right? You know, the one that I spent dozens and dozens of hours on and never charged you were anyone else for. )

Please lose your hard-on for me and stop humping my leg.

jase, JTW and sheepofblue like this.