1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona Short Track Live Today

Discussion in 'General' started by Slider82, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

FanschoiceTV is showing the Daytona flat track live starting with practice at 3:30 this afternoon.

The GNC main doesn't start until a little after 10:00 tonight if they follow the same schedule as yesterday but heats, semis, etc all afternoon if you want to watch some racing.:up:

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great coverage again this year.... Watched last night... GN2 #85:up:

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the track is different from last night, looks good! Nicky Hayden just sent a tweet from Doha, he's watching the short track too!:clap:

4. 418

418 Expert #59

Sounds like Jake wasn't too impressed with the track.

Thanks for the heads up.

5. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Go JL10!

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I not a tweeter or face tuber... What did he say?

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Daytona short track is a joke, especially if you're in group 6. Track kept getting faster for the first groups. Ready to do some testing next week and get the road race season started!

8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I only caught the finals both nights. But, tonight was better than last night. Looking forward to a great season!

9. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

awesome racing...props for texter pulling the bike off the guy while he was down on the ground.

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

No doubt...that was a first class move... Great Pit coverage too... Great to see all the mechanics shave tires ect ...I am hoping the same type coverage for the 200! Going to get a HDMI cabe here in a few...

11. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

They needed dani medin at the 200 today.