1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Davie Rock Stone

Discussion in 'General' started by Slider82, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Kind has a nice ring to it huh? Rock, Stone. At least they go together.:crackup:

So what ever happened to motorcycle racers? Are there any left, besides Rob of course, who realize it is their responsibility as racers to ridicule any and all self-important pissy little prima donna whether he is a front runner or, in this case, the consistent last place rolling road block?

What happened to the racers who would take a racer who insisted on being called Johnny Rock Page and ridicule him to the point that he would either get over himself and get a sense of humor or would spend his time between races crying like a little girl?

Is this just more of the pussification of America?

I'm sure most folks in the pits don't give a second thought to JuRP but after all, even though he is the new Vella, someone should give him the attention he is so desperate for and let him know you notice him off the track too, not just every time you lap him.

JuRP throwing a hissy fit whenever his middle name isn't used should be your cue to make sure you NEVER, EVER use it! It's your duty as racers!

But since the current attitude is nurturing losers and winners alike so everybody feels good about themselves we wind up with a bunch of pussies on bikes instead of guys who find out JuRP gets butt hurt if he's not addressed properly and go out of their way to make him get over himself.:down:

It wasn't that long ago that there would have been at least one smart ass racer who would take the initiative to organize a JuRP appreciation drive to either force JuRP to man up and get a sense of humor or sit in his pit screaming at his Barbie dolls to call him Rock.

A few years ago we would have seen riders walking through the pits with impromptu little patches on their leathers letting everyone know that Mat Rock Mladin, Jamie Rock Hacking, Aaron Rock Yates and Josh Rock Hayes had just walked by.

The announcers would get into it, during practice or other lighter moments, by announcing every single person as Tommy Rock Hayden, Ben Rock Bostrom, Johnny Rock Ulrich and Al Rock Luddington.

Looking forward to seeing those Mongo Rock Who signs at the next round if Dave Rock K or Papa Rock Thiam don't ban me.:up:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Will we be seeing Valentino Roccia Rossi signs at Indy?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You were fine until you Rocked me. :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why limit the abuse to racers? There are others in the paddock who could use some. :D

5. Racer 23

Racer 23 Well-Known Member

This thread rocks

6. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

7. Rocky Rock Stargel?

8. Slider82

Thank you! I'm glad somebody besides me knows the way things should be at the races!

BTW, I did include Johnny Rock Ulrich. :D

9. Slider82

Opie Rock Caylor!:rock:

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Flintstones names. cool.

11. Slider82

Yeah, I was afraid that might be a little over the line but you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.:D

12. Slider82

Alongside Casey Rock Stoner.:up:

13. Slider82

:bow:

14. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

Johnny Rock Ulrich :crackup:

15. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

WERA = Western Eastern Rock Association?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dani Pebble Pedrosa (sorry, he's not big enough for rock)

17. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

No sir.. your avatar rocks!

THAT.. is a nice ass!

18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

So, I'd be "Doc Rock"?

hmmmmmmm................................

19. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

NCR 23 - your avatar is fantastical

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  20. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Would I be Rockchick [​IMG] or Spyderrock [​IMG]