1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Jam Question

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by TLR67, May 6, 2024.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Haven’t raced Senior Superbike in many years and saw the below on the Cycle Jam Schedule.. I am assuming this is only for the classes listed but want to confirm since I am racing 3 different bikes and probably a couple overlapping Practice sessions… I am running a 636 in SSB MW is this exempt from the below? Thanks in advance…

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Reminder to all WERA/A Superbike Experts, Formula 1 Experts and 600/C Superbike Experts
    Your second practice Saturday and your only one Sunday will determine your grid spot in those classes that day Make sure your transponder is on and working - any issues will result in you being on the back of the grid

2. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

It is only for the 3 classes listed. You will be in the same practice group as people that are qualifying for CSB but your time will not affect your grid spot for MW SSB.

TLR67 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Exactly.

SSB will be gridded on position in points and then entry order.

The rulebook does cover it :D

TLR67 likes this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! See you there!

5. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

What time do the gates close on Friday? I'm trying to get to the track Friday evening but it may be around 8:00

6. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

The gate is usually open all night

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, they'll be open. Might even get lucky and find a space to park once the endurance only folks head out.