Crash info

Discussion in 'General' started by TOO SCARED, Feb 12, 2006.

1. TOO SCARED

TOO SCARED Member

I heard that dave arkle went down. Does anybody know how he is?

2. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Say it ain't so!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He fought 27 Ninjas, Chuck Norris, some monkeys and 12 midgets to escape the hospital to make it back to the track to make his race. . . but got lost on the way back. :D

Nah, I called him a few hours ago and talked his bud. Dave sounds like he's beat up but mostly alright. He was transported to the hospital but was being discharged as I talked to his bud (sorry, I forget his name).

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Did he crash the R6?

It all boils down to Chuck Norris. :p

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

On who?

6. TOO SCARED

TOO SCARED Member

Thanks for the info... hope he heals quick

7. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Re: Re: Crash info

He shoots....he scores!!!

Uh...I mean...er...

:Poke:

8. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Yes, he went down on the R6 at the entry to the bowl. His pit mate, Jason (?) was behind him and said someone pushed him off track into the grass, he returned to the track and went down hard. It red flagged the event.

A lot of people went down this weekend. First race of the season cobwebs and carzy race conditions led to what must have been 25 bikes hitting the ground this weekend. I'm sure Faynisha, Dan or Scott know the total.

-HJK

9. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

I spoke to Dave a little while ago, His shoulder is banged up but appears unbroken, said he was going for an MRI when he gets home. Broken bone in his foot, toe I think but, all and all, he is okay. I'll let him fill in the details.

10. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

:wow:

How's his new r6? Hopefully not total'd...hope you're ok dave....welcome to the meatgrinder class i guess..how bout that...first race and the poor guy gets punted :(

11. 976-FIZR

Needs a windshield, a race stand bung on the left side, considerable shifter/rear-set damage, a little body work. Nothing catastrophic as I recall. Dave, tell us how you are.

-HJK

12. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Good to hear...hopefully no high ticket items like the forks/frame/engine got hurt..:wow:

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Good to hear!! Injuries to the wallet usually sting a bit but heal much sooner.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Really glad to hear he's OK.

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Dave, heal up soon buddy. Sorry you went down.

16. T.Augie

T.Augie Well-Known Member

Dave,

I hope you feel better soon. Micah said you went down, good to hear your okay "for the most part" Heal up for Jennings you have some time!:)

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

yeah, but when you're sliding on your back, if you're like me, you're thinking "man, I hope my bike's okay"

Sorry dave. Heal Fast.

18. 976-FIZR

Mr. Wu!!!

Threadjack!

Harry - How's the Ape? Just body damage and a new rear set? Sorry it had to happen, but you got to race on the 'good weather' day, Sunday felt colder.

See you at Roebling?!?

-HJK

19. el_guapo

el_guapo Well-Known Member

get well dave

sounds like partypoker time :clap:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Heal fast Dave.