Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

WTF happened here? :confused:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

IDK.

I would think that Garth knows that I only give him grief about fat chix to watch his..... Oversized..... reaction.

I can't begin to relate to his situation, and how that might make certain joking comments land. I would absolutely never intentionally do or say ANYTHING to prod that particular wound. :(

3. Turns out both my next door neighbors had it, they are both dentists. They only work mon-thurs so thought maybe they closed the practice for vacation or something as they were both out and about working in the yard. Guy down the street is in real bad shape, he’s the pres of a decent size tech college and they already have his replacement for at least next 6 months (sure terms were agreed upon etc ). He was life flighted last week to a more specialized hospital.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

[​IMG]

Post under review. Garth used the word "soulmate" and I can not imagine him throwing that out there.

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Why? He's blue pill as shit. :blart:

6. Ya, he used the word soulmate.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good question, and one we'll never know the answer to since the docs have been told to blame covid.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

YUep. The CDC website where it lists how they classify a covid death - just to add to the fun too, they don't have to actually test positive for covid. Anyone with normal severe cold/flu symptoms who dies can be listed as a covid death no test needed, just a suspicion and symptoms that fit.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmmmm - no.

If you have a heart attack and the flu it is not a flu death. If you have a heart attack and covid it is a covid death. Given they still have nothing but shit numbers estimating it at 6x the flu is being idiotic. Not seeing anything showing it to be more contagious than any other corona virus.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ever had to do that for patients with pneumonia from other causes?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah we do, the models once again were wrong. Not sure how that is in question.

Huh? It's a virus, it spreads like a virus. This isn't something new and different in what it is or how it works, the dna is new and it affects the lungs more.

It makes sense because the ID folks realize science doesn't change no matter what the media or government drones say....

The more information that comes out the more I think there is not and never has been an issue.

13. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Well someone is on a roll!

:D

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Ummm... no.
    You have never filled out a death certificate before. You do not put down the final physiologic reason for death but rather the primary underlying and precipitating cause.

15. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Never at the rates I have had to this year. by a factor of 10.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Uh huh. What's your point? They changed how they codify them, they changed how they count them.

17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Check for butter on the back of their pants...it will confirm this.

:D

auminer likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough I don't believe you. You've never seen this many cases of pneumonia? By a factor of 10? Yeah, not buying it.

19. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Viruses spread in many ways. There are retro viruses, dna viruses, rna viruses.
    When I say there are many things we don't know about how this virus spreads I mean we don't know a lot about the susceptibility of one population vs another. Who is at more risk to get it. We know the elderly don't do well with it. But who gets it, is there natural immunity, etc?

Not sure why you insist that you know everything about this illness and it's consequences and it is so straightforward and easy for you? Why is that?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stayed off this crap since last Wednesday, playing catch up til I get tired of it then skimming and back out :D

bigtime likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.