1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COVID-19 Business Update

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

Hey all!

Just wanted to reach out to all of you amidst these trying times and provide an update regarding our business operations.

First of all though, I just wanted to pass along my own, as well as our entire company's, best wishes to all of you and your families. Whether you are in a state that is dealing with some major issues or not, I hope that you and your families are doing well amidst this craziness.

As most of you know, we are in the state of Michigan, and this morning our governor passed down a shelter-in-place order, closing down all non-essential businesses for a minimum of three weeks.

We have carefully examined our governor's orders and will be remaining 100% open & operational, with everyone working from home except for a few essential staff-members in the warehouse to fulfill orders. By doing so we are in full compliance with our state's order. Those who are remaining in the warehouse as a skeleton crew are doing so out of their own volition, not due to any requirement by management.

I am among the members of the staff that will be working from home, so I will of course have my work email accessible, as well as my desk phone!

Just to reiterate, during this period, you can still reach me in the normal ways for orders during normal business hours of 10:00AM to 6:00PM EST:
    By email: [email protected]
    By PM on this forum
    By phone: 888.784.4327 x205

Rest assured that we will be here for you. If you are home on a shelter-in-place order, it sounds like the perfect time to shop for some bike goodies to me! ;)

As always, thank you for your support, and again, our best wishes to all of you.

Regards,

Jimmy & Team STG
    :beer:

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    javyday likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Vote that crazy gov out next time :crackup: Glad everybody is healthy though

Pepsi Drinker likes this.