1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corner workers at VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by sgr62004, Mar 25, 2010.

1. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of stand up people! I have great respect for all of you doing what you do. I got to know a couple of you a few times rolling around out there in the grass lol. Thank you for the work you do and finding my lap timer! See ya soon,
    Sam Gaige

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I wish I could remember them........... :)

:up:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

:up: Great group of people!!!

The announcer was great as well!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hahahahahahahahaha! Sam you spent way too much time with them.

Crap, I totally forgot to point you out on Saturday Rosey. I wanted to tell the EMS guys you're the one we flew out a year ago while you were working with Dan.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Are tightie whities mandatory?

Just one of those things I wunderd

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

+1000

Seeing those guys (and gals) out there helping us out is awesome. The fella in T1 that helped get me up during the A Superstock race on Sunday was excellent - wish I knew his name, I definitely own him one :beer:

7. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

:stupid:

They really helped me out last weekend and I have no memory of them at all. I seriously owe them some :beer:

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Ummm...guys, you're not supposed to fraternize with the CW's during the race!

Sammy, sounds like you had several agricultural experiences over the weekend? Whaddup widdat?

9. Transelement

Transelement pro set miner

That's the southern hospitality showin through, or something :)

I too would like to thank all the corner workers, as always, for their outstanding service this passed weekend!

10. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

+10000000!!! I couldn't see anything bc of the mud on my contacts after ny wreck in 08 but I specifically remember the lady s warm hand holding mine in the ambulance when they shot me up w morphine on the way to Danville :)

11. Rx3

Rx3 1%

+1, I thanked a few of them personally after the B Superstock race this year, wish I could thank them all. Great bunch of people. Without them, we would have no fun. I wrecked in March '09, and they took good care of me then, even taking care not to cut my suit up so much that I couldn't get it repaired. :)

12. Online Paddock

Online Paddock onlinepaddock.com

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Corner workers rock! :beer: