1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations Nolan Lamkin

Discussion in 'General' started by Boman Forklift, May 5, 2021.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I didn’t get to watch the races live over the weekend, so I’m picking through them when I wake up each morning.

Today was 600 SS race one.

Nice to see another independent team put it on the box in 600SS. Really happy to see what you and your Dad, plus other sponsors and teammates have accomplished!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey @HPPT or @Dave K please fix my idiotic spelling of Nolan’s last name, there is no P.

Also Nolan, great interview on TV prior to Sunday’s 2nd race.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

It was an awesome ride to watch! Pumped for the boys!

wrlamkin and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I talked to that kid at Gingerman last year. He randomly showed up on a Sunday for an STT event. He went zipping by me in the sweepers and i tried to throw a hook out. He was super gone by T1.. I talked to him for a bit later in the day, super super nice kid. I became a bigger fan. Although we have the same race number, and I'll never get to use it in WERA... lol

wrlamkin and R/T Performance like this.
  5. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Man it was so awesome seeing him up on the box. I've worked with him a few times over the years and he has come a long way since then. He's matured and become a young man and improved in his riding. Awesome to watch. I'm proud of him and I know his dad is very proud as well.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I'm impressed!

....one of the moderators corrected the thread title as he was nicely asked.

WOAH!.....

henry_carlson and Boman Forklift like this.
  7. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

great job Nolan!!

8. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

Really miss all the Racers of WERA, you all are great!