1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Brian K!

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Roach, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Once again, Kcraget is the man.

CCS GP singles and USGPRU winner at Daytona!

Congrats Brian!

- Roach

2. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

Got that right.. He and Moxey were going to really have a good race until Moxey got highsided. Brian is the MAN!!

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I still think he has an onboard Nitrous system in that bike LOL.

Way to go Brian!

4. Robby Card

Robby Card Well-Known Member

Kcraget the hatchet hacks em to peices again. ( I want a job writing Cycle News headlines.)

Way to go Brian!

5. cdeck26

cdeck26 Well-Known Member

Is Scott ok?

6. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

Yes Scott is OK but disapointed as you would expect. In the race Brian said he had a little motor on Scott and was going to run with him till the end and then see what happened. Scotts bike (was) looking good and in top form. He REALLY put alot into that thing this winter.

Scott broke his left hand. Think it is the bone on the outside. Normally you break that in half (boxers fracture) but he seemed to split it long ways. They said he needed surgury in Daytona but he will have it looked at tomorrow.

It was going to be one hell of a race..

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

the only problem was we were all on rains,Brian was the only one on slicks,let me tell you,after the 2nd lap it wasn't much fun.Tires were cooked and there was no puddles in sight except for the one out of the cicane!Then the big end bearing takes a shit at the dogleg and there goes 2nd place on lap 8.

8. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Oh forgot,nice job Brian!

Steve Wenner #55