Colors

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Oct 17, 2018.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I guess I should have warned you all not to look up current pics. She went the Meg Ryan route. Such a naturally beautiful woman too. I don't get it.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We drove one last weekend. Less than impressed and that is a horrible color when it's out in the sunlight. Looks good indoors though.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I had a Durango as a rental recently and it drove pretty terrible as well. The MDX drives much better and is way more composed than the Durango. I felt we dodged a bullet that we didn't get the Durango.

4. Venom51

Maybe I am jaded but it wasn't even good enough with the red key in it. The black key makes it a giant turd. Anyone that gives them 93k for that thing is a fool.

BigBird likes this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ok Pacman

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Are they the same person????

7. speedluvn

:stupid: She was haut in Running Man.

rd400racer likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Watched that last night. Chopped up with the edits but still fun to see after all these years.

9. speedluvn

Should I be afraid to ask? Is this a covert global recruiting effort for the Piru Set? :blart:

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

[​IMG]

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

just remember... get a scratch, ding, fender bender... a body shop painter with 30 year old hvlp technology is "trying" to match your color. the oe finishes are being applied by robots, and computer controlled ERRRYTHANG, fluid, pressure, distance, timed flash, ect... you need a craftsman, artist to be able to do that in the aftermarket. choose your shop wisely.

those pearls, and three stage paint may look good but, you have to look at the inevitable... what is going to happen when I need to fix it?

you have been warned. Ski

Joe Lopez, DucatiBomber and BigBird like this.
  12. Venom51

When you ding that $93k monstrosity 4 weeks into ownership it won't matter. It will have catastrophically depreciated to the point that they will total it anyway.

13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

And Dave Chapelle there in the back.

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I also have to mention that the green on the AMG GT-R is quite smashing in person. Saw one on the street downtown the other day and it was hard not to stare.

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

16. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Ford's Lava Red is pretty awesome... Basically a pearl black with a red metallic flake... It's a really dynamic looking color.

17. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Marc Marquez

Razr likes this.
  18. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

That looks like the old Kawasaki Magma Red Pearl. We called it the Hot Tomato.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boss has the Rhino color Jeep, looks great. Pastel dark grey but still a gloss finish.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

"Hey Pac Man!"