College Football Championship

Discussion in 'General' started by Past Glory, Jan 12, 2021.

1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Psst, Uhm—-oh forget it.

Now to see Bitchigan come back down to earth would complete a good night!

88/532 likes this.
  2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I guess when your team sucks you have to resort to taking pleasure in other better teams losing…

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well...yeah. Tell me you don't.

FastByKids likes this.
  4. FastByKids

Your observations are so obtuse.

If you go back and read what I’ve actually said my predictions have been really accurate. If I would of had the nutz to put down that grand. Grrrr

Anywho, “my team” still has a small percentage chance to get in. But in all honesty, unless they find some LB’s they are better being out of the CFP.

Now crack open a beer and enjoy the game tonight!

5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Kirby F'd that one up. AU gave him the game plan last week, and he didn't follow it until the 4th quarter when it was too little, too late. No defensive pressure for 3 quarters. Give Bryce Young and Alabama a lot of time and opportunities an d you will certainly lose. Georgia was in playoff regardless. Pressure, pressure, pressure. So what if Bama scores a big play?

Enough armchair QB'ing. I am disappointed. I hate Nick Satan. Congratulations to Alabama. Shame on Kirby - you let your players down.

Cheers,

Dave

ToofPic and Shenanigans like this.
  6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Satan…LOL Spoken like a true Barner. Don’t be mad because the voodoo at Jerkin Hair only lasted 58 minutes. Always next year…

7. 88/532

Don’t know where they were all season, but tonight they proved me totally wrong. I’ll fry the crow up…

ts199 and FastByKids like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I think Auburn was under ranked this year. They gave a lot of great teams fits. The game against Alabama was awesome and I felt bad for them losing such a well played game.

Oh and as someone pointed out 2-3 play so swap them with no matter. I just cannot see the commission having AL/GA rematch in round one. That will affect order.

9. 88/532

Oh, no doubt Auburn played well enough to win, and probably should have. I just don’t get the Saban hate, they’ve had their share of success against him. I guess people hate GOATs for some reason.

10. FastByKids

Whelp it’s all sorted in my eyes.

Xichigan
    Bama
    Georgia
    North Kentucky

Unfortunately need to root for my conference, however they don’t have anything for a SEC team.

If the committee has any honor :

Georgia vs N Kentucky
    Bama vs Xichigan

Bama vs Georgia with Bama winning again.

zx6rfool likes this.
  11. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

oufff that was a tough loss for the family auburn fans this year.

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Does UGA have a chance of dropping out of the top four, with someone else taking their place?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. rwdfun

rwdfun

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

suck it

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They should but they won't.
    I hope it'll be
    U-m 1.
    Alabama 2.
    GA 3.
    Cincinnati 4.
    But it'll probably be
    Alabama 1.
    U-m 2.
    GA 3
    Cincinnati 4.

zx6rfool likes this.
  15. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

GOATs:

I don't like Tom Brady. What's to like? He has a plethora of Super Bowl rings, makes a ton of money, has a supermodel wife, according to my wife he is handsome, and he continues to perform well in the NFL at a ripe old age. Absolutely loathsome.

I do like Valentino Rossi. And Agostini. And Bob Gibson. And Hank Aaron. And Wayne Gretsky. And Michael Jordan. And Lombardi.

I am not sore about AU losing to U of A last week. Look back at my comments. The fact that AU was ahead after 59 minutes and 22 seconds was remarkable, and a victory in and of itself. But, despite the current NCAA gimmickry, U of A players executed, and survived. I said, and I still say, congratulations.

Nick Saban's record speaks for itself. I, however, find him trite with canned responses and tributes. His sideline actions and demeanor belay his media politics. Despite his having assembled a cadre of excellent personnel, I simply do not like the man, don't want to have a beer or go fishing with him.

There ya go.

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    Once a Wanker.., cpettit and Kev59 like this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well...... Shit...

There went a couple-few Benjamins. :mad:

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No. None.

18. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Just glad to see a non power 5 in there (not that Cinci has a snowballs chance in hell, my cousin will kill me for saying that), looking forward to expanding to 8 or so teams in a playoff.

19. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Why? So Alabama has a cupcake 3rd string plays the game rest before the Natty?

Cincy will prove that there is 0 need to expand beyond 4 teams.

They can't keep up with the elite NFL teams located in Georgia and Alabama this year. Who else outside the Top 4 can either????

GTFO here with that expansion BS and Go stack some firewood for your ex.

20. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Nope, they don't want a rematch in the semifinals:

1 - Bama
    2 - Mich
    3 - Ga
    4 - Cincy

83BSA and lopitt85 like this.