1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Co-worker talks too much

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Start talking lacrosse with him. That gets rid of people quick.

cha0s#242, Jed, YamahaRick and 2 others like this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yeah, but then the UN will be on him for 'Crimes against Humanity"....:D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Genius right here!

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Modern problems require modern solutions.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Like stop complaining about trivial matters? The bandwidth on this forum dedicated to pussy-ass whining is snowballing.

Doesn't a vocal person here have "harden the f@ck up!" as a tagline? Oh yeah. That's the guy that goes running off crying at the sight of lettuce on a sandwich. :D

6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Ask him for his DoB, address, and Social Security Number.

Take out a CC in his name and buy yourself a lil treat for your troubles.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Although I gave the rights to use it to @Johnny B I’m sure he’d be okay with you using my christopher walken deal on him.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Talk about politics or religion.

Mongo will be along shortly.....

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

DO we work at the same place toe? Guy at the machines next to me is just like that. Takes him about an hour just to turn his machines on since hes all over the shop talking to everyone. Dont think he's at his machines more than 10 min at a time. Days after a football game are horrible. Has to discuss it with everyone. No one does anythign about it though since hes one of the chosen ones. SUpposed to be training a kid, but they are usually chit chatting not rinning their manual machines. WOnt wear safety glasses, when not talking he is usually on his phone facetiming with his kids. Suppsoedly has ADHD.

Still better than 2 other idiots we have. 1 is part time and disappears for 20 min each hour to go vape in the bathroom. Plays on his phone most the time. Idiot is going to school for A&P and IF he graduates I wanna know what airline he's working at so I can avoid flying that one. Other one has been there long before I got hired. In the shitter 3-5 times a day for 20-30min each. Slow as fuck, fat as fuck (alcoholics gut) and does little as possible. Hell I dont think he can see his feet. See his truck after work every day at the liquor store. Guys at work say he downs a case near every night. He's one of the asshats who plugs the toilet and/or doesnt flush.

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn. It's the same guy!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Covids years have made people more talkative. Me? I was happy as all f to not have to talk to most people, no handshakes and the stay out of my personal space.

I’d tell you to sneeze in his face but people don’t even take THAT as a hint.

I don’t know what to say. Maybe stand up in the middle of his jibber jabber, strike the Saturday night fever pose and in place of left hand behind your body, grab your junk and stick out your tongue. Hold it for 30 seconds and then just sit down.

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Just start rubbing his leg and tell him you love it that he feels the need to talk to you so much and you’ll always be there for him.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Id grab my crotch and tell him to kiss the fukn baby. Quit messing around Toe, he's laughing his ass off.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Talking kind of is "Head Audio", so he is just doing his job!

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Maybe the person was telling how to achieve eternal youth and now he has ignored it.......never can tell :beer:

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Now other co-workers talk to me about how much this one dude talks.

I don't want to talk to anybody :Poke:

brex likes this.
  17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

It's your fault... you just radiate "easy to talk to" vibes. Those with no moves whatsoever are non-threatening.