1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMP Trackdays

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by stickboy274, Jul 28, 2008.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Stick,
    Are there any bike sessions on Saturday or just on Sunday?

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

For this weekend, Sunday only.

3. stickboy274

OK, Sunday is coming fast. The weather is supposed to be clear, so lets get another ride in before the end of the year.

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

If I get my F2 back this week, I will be there.

5. stickboy274

Kewl. Don't you have a back up bike?

6. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

No, I just sold the SV. I am meeting the buyer tomorrow.

7. stickboy274

Ok. Well then, about that F2...........

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

about?????

9. stickboy274

Get it running. That's all.

10. bhinds382

bhinds382 Well-Known Member

Don't think I'm going to make it... bitten by a dirt bike!

Dropped a TTR on my right foot at about 5 mph ten days ago. So far, the front end of the ankle surgery was a very good experience. Alex Collins of the Augusta Sportsmedicine Clinic is my ortho and my surgeon, and did the outpatient surgery at the Evans Surgery center. Other than having to be there at 6 a.m., it the administrative part went smoothly, the pre-op and post-op was great, and the medications were most excellent. As you can see below, there's quite a bit of hardware in there. I should be the guy to see for weather forecasts in the future. I'm on "non-weight-bearing" status for 4 weeks ( through Christmas and new years), and hope to have a walking cast at that point. With proper recovery, I should be able to start training for the 09 season at the end of January. Hope to see you for a couple of track days before racing starts in March.

Attached Files:

11. stickboy274

Dang. You guys need to be careful.

12. stickboy274

OK, we ended up have a good time with lots of laps. They moved our first morning session and spread the time out across our other sessions so we didn't have to ride in the really cold.

Keep an eye out, I'll post some dates as soon as I see the schedule for '09.

13. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

:up: Had a great time on the motard yesterday. Next time I will bring something a LIL quicker:) Let me Know when we can go again.

14. stickboy274

Next tiem we just need to get you a tire that's quicker.

15. stickboy274

16. stickboy274

OK, we are doping it again on the March 7/8th weekend. Come on out and play.

Derek

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Does that indicate you won't be at the Jennings round or will you send Josh to CMP?

18. stickboy274

I will be at JGP. We are still waiting to see where Josh ends up. He may try to race if he has a functioning bike. Hopper will be doing tech and riders meetings at CMP.

19. Venom51

I know he got all the pieces back today. If it's ready I'll be transporting it to Jennings with me.

20. Venom51

I gonna load it behind my bike in the trailer so it can get used to the view.