1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 23, 2015.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

i get crushed too attacking others
    I am good on defense...they say it wins championships

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

So I got kicked out of Funk's clan and being part of the beeb was not good enough reason to stay :wow:

Wasn't trying to be a troop leach, but the clan had so many people in and out of it, which was just way too much turnover for me, and I wasn't fully involved to see the regulars donate. Oh well...it was a nice group for the regulars..Thanks again...

back to my old group, which has started over, where we are usually in the thousands for donations.

3. stephenr928

stephenr928 So come on baby, get in..

Funk rules the clan with an iron fist...But I like discipline (& a bit of hazing), plus I'm good with "Thank you sir, may I have another!"
    Donations are important in the clan to showcase a "spirit of giving"...and the turnover is just the couple-of-times-a-week that the clan is opened-up for potentials.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I have terrible troops for the higher ups for war, and during the non-war times there isn't much opportunity to donate except for those passing through. But I respect the decision, and was not use to the slower pace of the clan. My old clan, the leaders were in the 5K donations in a 10-day period to help get the lower members up and there was just a lot less turnover since most of the members knew each other IRL, it's just a different strategy and that's cool.

Plus, it's warmer now, kids are busy, and I'm busy doing this riding thing, so yeah CoC is on the back burner...need my vitamin D :D

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Honestly, didn't want to do it, but I have to be consistent. The WERA connection got you instant elder, to give some leeway, but the iron fist usually strikes at 0-30. :D

The ratio is actually the main reason I open it up 1x/week. The massive turnover allows you to donate lots of troops (good or bad) in a short amount of time. You're more than welcome back any time you choose, though. Just have to watch the donation ratio. ;)