Ciao da Roma, Italia!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Lori11

Lori11 Well-Known Member

Awww man, Im just plain jealous! I have family in Sicily and hope to go there one day!
    Hanno il tempo della tua vita! Ciao bello

(oh and Bobby, the only way you will get a hot Italian chick is if she is on fire :p )

2. Yoyo

Yoyo Well-Known Member

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

And from left to right (this was taken in Verona (outside Florence, Italy) is Christi, Missi, myself, and of course, 'Lil' Suff. :crackup:

[​IMG]

4. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

that is one place i didn't get to go in the service. You gotta sneak some pics of some italian hotties for us Todd come on man i know you are peeping outta your dark sunglasses so share the wealth man!

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Oh, there were some hotties over here, problem is, its so damned cold, they have too much clothing on!!! Everyone is really bundled up due to the cold and rainy weather. We just got back to Rome, getting ready to go to the farewell dinner in about a half hour (sitting back and just chilling right now), and the weather here is actually pretty nice, was in the low 60's before the sun went down about 30 mins ago. We've got about 3-400 pics to sort thru, then i'll put them on photobucket and post a link to them.

Italy is an absolutely amazing place. Everything is SOOOOOOO old. And the engineering they used 1000's of years ago to build this stuff, well, all i can say is engineers today should be HALF as intelligent to build somthing that will last more than 15 years before shit starts falling apart. I'm hoping to come back over in the spring, visit Milan for the dealer show, and take in a trackday. :up:

6. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

now your talking!! Glad you guys are having a good time:up:

7. Don't tell mom

Don't tell mom Well-Known Member