1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers for Sale ~ 3 Sets Standards and Digitals

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by supercarl, May 25, 2018.

1. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

I'm doing some spring cleaning in the garage and I have a few sets of Chicken Hawk tire warmers that I am looking to sell because I no longer use them.

- Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer Standard Set #1: Very clean, lightly used set. Rear tire warmer needs elastic on non chain side replaced. Otherwise mint. $200 shipped in the USA. $180 local pickup
    20180424_190708rev1.jpg

- Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer Standard Set #2: Well used, dirty but functional. Rear tire warmed needs elastic on non-chain side replaced. Also has a burn mark, but heats up great. Front tire warmer works but has a loose connection in the cord and can sometimes turn off. Easy solder repair job. Nice cheap set of quality brand tire warmers. $120 shipped in the USA. $100 local pickup

20180424_185846rev1.jpg 20180424_190004rev1.jpg

-Chicken Hawk Digital Pro Line Tire Warmers: Good used temperature adjustable digital warmers that work great. Rear tire warmer has #20 Yates patch and "Team Jordan Suzuki" on it. Also has "Stefano" written on it in 2 spots. I'm assuming it was a Yates set that Stefano Mesa used after. Front tire warmer has some burn marks. $360 shipped in the USA. $340 local pickup

20180424_192219rev1.jpg 20180424_192358rev1.jpg

These warmers were all used on a Yamaha R6 to give you an idea on size. Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Can be picked up locally in Waterford MI or brought to certain race rounds as well including upcoming MotoAmerica Road America.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad!

2. supercarl

Digital tire warmers sold! Both sets of standards still available

3. bb4me23

bb4me23 Well-Known Member

message sent

4. supercarl

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer Standard Set #1 ($180 clean set) IS SOLD. $100 Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer set is still available.