Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep and when someone you knew assaulted you and talked you did not notice them :crackup: But you knew they were white....

Yep if there is any justice this moron gets jail time.

Banditracer, K51000 and SpeedyE like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They got released because they didn't commit a crime. You're allowed to fight with people if you both agree. They never claimed a crime happened.

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Local LE gave them a pass....but federal wont

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Agreed, I mentioned that a few days, doesn't change the fact that dumbass might play that card.....UNLESS he finds out that they recorded at least one convo, that's the only type of evidence I personally think would have helped enough to release them. JS and team just don't know about it yet.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SpeedyE

there crime will be they were part of the 'conspiracy'

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. SpeedyE

This is getting crazy....BIG trouble ahead

:Pop:

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It may not be completely that simple. If they discussed with JS the details of what they were doing and why, meaning they knew it'd be to make a racist claim against MAGA, etc....I'd think the DA can easily add a charge of conspiracy of a hate crime.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My guess is some celeb rehab or psychiatric care and all swept under the rug.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'd have to have known he was going to file a false police report and the like, hard to prove and hard to find evidence of so still, nothing to hold them on.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I wonder how the "Nigerian brothers" legal counsel will stack up to JS's if that is what it comes down to?

Either way, this is gonna be one amusing shit show. Just what the American public needs to divert their attention from what I'm sure are more sinister and pressing issues that those who pull all the strings are doing right now behind the scenes.

418 and SpeedyE like this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

If the brothers fry then smullett is going down with them. It was his scheme. I'm sure they didn't come up with it.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

As-salamu alaykum Lgbtqxrswxyz.

Inst Tech likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Their legal counsel will be the City/County/State, they'll be just fine.

So wait, Trump did all this to take focus off the Russians? :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Are these braindead retards for real? Seriously?! This is just more evidence that Hollywood is the LAST place we should look for role models, political viewpoints and really any sort of perspective on anything.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If this proves to be false and all indications are that it and the letter were fake that fucker needs to find a way to make amends to the black community and especially the gay community. He has set them back at least 5 years in the fight against anti black and gay incidents.
    The MAGA people can be satisfied in what the eventual backlash coming from the community that he was "acting" for.

I really hope the LGBT tears this guy apart.

SpeedyE likes this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am not sure you can "make amends" for this kind of thing.

stk0308 and SpeedyE like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, I don't know how he'd do it and if I was part of one or both of those communities anything short of him doing a Daffy Duck would fall should but it's up to them to decide and him to try.
    Still, his doing a Daffy Duck would be cool.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Umm Salami lick'em.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

There's only one thing short of offing himself