1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Roebling lodging

Discussion in 'General' started by McGixxer, Mar 6, 2012.

1. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

I have room in my 40' Toy Hauler for up to two people to crash there for the whole Roebling weekend! I will be getting there Mid Thursday and leaving Sunday evening.

I have room in the "garage section" which has 2 electric bunk beads that drop down from the ceiling once the bikes are taken out.

But you would have access to my whole RV: Kitchen, Microwave, Fridge, TV, Xbox, etc...

Anyways, If anyone doesnt want to stay in a tent, but doesnt want to pay the insane hotel rates that weekend, send me a PM, we can work something out, make some new friends, BBQ/Grill out, hang out, good times etc...

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Im interested. you're not a psycho killler are you

3. gluvnaa

gluvnaa Well-Known Member

Last time I saw him, he had a case of Bud Light!

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

SPAM!!!!!

:Poke: :D

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I just want permission to take endless amounts of shits in your pop up camper!

Guys shannon is pretty cool and chances are, Mary might be naked part of the time at night so enjoy:)

hahaha

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dammit im in!

7. McGixxer

LOL, no Psycho killer here ;)

8. McGixxer

And Rob, aka Mr Boost, You leave my Lady out of this! LOL

9. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

Shannon, didnt know you were going... i'll call ya this evening
    -Richard

10. McGixxer

Schlow-mo Man Dunplings! I didn't know you were going either! Call me tonight dude! Shared diesel bill for the win! LOL