1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car repo question

Discussion in 'General' started by G2G, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

The 650i vert is about $89k new. Add options and it quickly comes up to $100k. I built/priced one on the BMW website to see what the retail price originally was on the used models. Basic car + sport package + comfort package + logic 7 stereo was $96k. You could still add more options like active steering, radar cruise control and night vision. It would easily go over $100k with those.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Maybe I am missing something but someone has a $1400 fleece and wants to skate on it while buying another luxury car and YOU are trying to help :confused: Is she so hot stuff ignites in her presence AND she digs you :confused:

3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Trust me its not a girl that i am wanting to get in her pants. A girl like this is way to high maint for me :tut:

4. You need to stop trying to "help" your friend, because it won't be helpful. What will be helpful is if she learns not to do dumbsh@t stuff like this in the future.

5. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Sounds like she is too high maintenance for herself.

Its not about how much money you make. Its about how much you spend. Less is always better.

6. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

wow, thats a crazy price on a lease, and its even more crazy that KNOWING she still had to pay that car for just another year, she went out and bought ANOTHER expensive car. wonder what goes through some peoples minds sometimes...

7. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Don't bring this crazy bitch to the track, please!:tut:

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

You have had enough of all my different crazy girlfriends huh. :D

Don't worry it not anyone I will be dating.

9. cajunZX6

cajunZX6 Well-Known Member

how in the hell do you get approved on another high end German car with the income vs debt ratio .....she pays more in car and insurance payments then all of us on the WERA board..

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, when they repo the car her credit won't be so good. Afterwards I doubt she could lease a Hyundai accent with $20K down.

11. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

:crackhead: Sumware in tannacee!!!!!

12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I'm guessing she makes good money cuz she owns her own condo and got approved for the Mercedes loan with no problem. BTW owning ur own place in Chicago isn't cheap.

13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Thank you for this info. This is what I need to here :up:

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im positive her Tiffany sensibilities will not drive such a crude vehicle! :D

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

She can't afford them because she went out and bought a new Mercedes.....

That should have been included in the first post.

16. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

WOW!!!! $1400 lease and now the MB....:eek: Cougar material maybe... :wow: doesn't someone need a sponsor.... :crackup:

17. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

Man you guys are slipping....

Please post pix of aforementioned chick.

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thank you, Mr. Ogle!