1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car dealer allocation

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 12, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen. I hope that thing sits there forever and never gets bought.

And someone kicks that dealer in the twat.

418 likes this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Hold on a minute...maybe you can get half a mil for the Jag.

4. Hell you might be on to something. Maybe I should throw it out there for like $99k and see what happens.

If someone buys it, awesome. If they don’t, fuck it. I’m gonna trade it in anyway.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

6. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I can see you now .. showing up at the assembly line with a small petting zoo in tow …. And a skid of Purina ; Monkey , llama , Donkey CHOW … :D:D

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Hopefully, the thieves will leave it up on acid green cinder blocks when they take your wheels and calipers ..,

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

With some really nice pictures, you might be surprised.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'll PayPal you the money for it right now.

:D

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Post and ad and you might be surprised. Really...good luck. :clap:

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Broome...is it to late to cancel your VW Beetle order????? These are getting out now....

Cavallino Rampante!!! FTW!!!

a naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V12 producing 715 horsepower and 528 pound-feet of torque. Revised valvetrain, induction and exhaust systems enable the powertrain to realize 80% of its torque from 2,100 rpm.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/ferrari-purosangue-revealed-ferraris-next-170000217.html

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  12. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Whoa, that thing got aftermarket errthang? Serviced by Livengood? If not, I'm out...

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think that's going to beat the Porsche in a straight line. At least, not under 170 mph.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Funkm05 likes this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pass...

cpettit likes this.
  16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

All it needs is to loose a set of doors...boom! Amazing Shooting Brake!!!!

17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

$400k. He can get the Porsche and the Audi for that. And still be able to fill both with bottles of water.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

While not having to suck Ferrari's dick for allowing you to be a customer.

19. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

None of this is going anywhere until car manufacturers start listing the cargo space in numbers water bottles

20. This.

That is the biggest holdup for me. Just the fucking audacity of the "You can't have one of those, we might allow you to have one of these" type of attitude from a car dealer pisses me off. Fuck them.

It starts at $400k, and will likely be over $450-470k by the time you get it how you want it. That is double the price of the Porsche, and I highly doubt it is twice the vehicle. Like Papa said, it will be slower in a straight line. And I highly doubt it will be faster around the Nurburgring.

The only thing I would gain is being able to say "That's my Ferrari". And being able to say that isn't worth an extra $200k to me, especially when I would have to kiss people's ass hoping they will "let me" buy one of their cars. Yeah, they can fuck right off with that.

Sudowoodo and Sabre699 like this.