1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capirossi to Rizla!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ides, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Ides

Ides Well-Known Member

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Your linky may not be working!

Good for him. He proved at the last GP that he can still go fast.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  3. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

So who goes to Ducati? Edwards with Lorenzo to Yamaha? Nicky is still kicking himself...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

According to a European source, Melandri, if he is in the top six in the championship after Laguna Seca (which, at this point, is pretty much guaranteed)

5. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I read somewhere that Lorenzo will have his own Yamaha team seperate from the Fiat team with Fortuna backing

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

According to Soup, the likelihood is that Rossi will maintain Edwards as his teammate.

I would like to see Edwards stay where he is at but if not, I think he would be much better off in WSB on a top tier team going head to head with Bayliss.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

with Edwards long relationship with Michelin, would he really make the switch to Pirellis?

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Would he want to go to Tech3 (which if I am no mistaken are on Dunlops, currently).

I don't see how Michellin would pull any rank. I am sure Colin is capable of keeping quite enough to finish his career in WSB and then maybe continue to be a test rider for Michellin if that is what is in the cards.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

or he may say f@ck it and retire.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Bayliss already stated that he would retire in 2008 and that he would have retired in 2002 but between loosing the title to Edwards and Ducati's request (money) he did not. Maybe Edwards can do it again, prevent Bayliss from retiring!:Poke:

11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I think Rossi and Edwards are a good team. Edwards is always pooshing and pooshing Rossi to do better but in the end Rossi always seems to get him. (Except where Rossi started 10th and Edwards was on Pole Position)

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So who will get the rumored third Suzuki?

13. shogun

shogun Well-Known Member

...they aren't running another bike until '09.

Tech 3, I believe, is switching tires next year.....