Can I get your opinion on a bad woman?

Discussion in 'General' started by This old Rz, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Are you married to your location, got family, job or kids there? A move to somewhere else might just be the answer. But you have to get away from her, she will drag you down. She actually sounds dangerous.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Sounds like u got a narcissist. They live to suck the life out of others. You are her 'source' right now.

Run away. She WILL completely blow up at you. Dont worry about, shes not human. Its her problem not yours.

3. For sure. I agree with your comments (first one and this).

I was just adding to it a little bit.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

My condolences about your wife...
    You are the "catch" here... run, dont walk away. Just block her on your phone and box up any of her belongings.
    Consider this one your "rebound" girl... its easy to overlook flaws after a devastating loss.

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Change locks go on a trip for a week or so

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

EJECT....EJECT...Danger Will Robinson..DANGER.

7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

And if your experience is anything like mine, you'll be doubting yourself, thinking something is wrong with YOU, you are in a fog, etc. Your sanity will return but u need to stop all contact first. Realize her reason for living is to get a reaction from YOU! Learn what 'stoneface' is and practice it.

Im here to talk. I know a few others are happy to help you thru this.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Very seldom does this place come together in agreement but everyone is saying run. I think you will hate yourself if you do not heed the advice here. From your description she sounds nuttier than squirrel shit, mean, manipulative and is bleeding you dry financially. And from what I have seen in the past if someone is accusing their partner of cheating it is because that is what they are doing and they want to accuse their partner first to keep the spotlight off of them. In my opinion the sooner you get rid of her the sooner you will find happiness. Being emotionally beaten down and used is far worse than being alone.

Saiyan66, BigBird, skidooboy and 2 others like this.
  9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You already know the right move. You should seek therapy to get help with your grief and also move on from whatever sick codependence this is.

You’d be much better off alone than with this useless woman. Your hand and some Kleenex will provide a lot more utility than she does and be far cheaper.

Also, $20k would’ve bought you a Waverunner, a trailer, and maybe even a cheap beater truck to haul it. You’ve never seen an unhappy person on a Waverunner right?

skidooboy likes this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I guess I should've used the "/s" at the end of that post to indicate the sarcasm.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think it's more likely she has borderline personality disorder but, no matter what she has she sounds dangerous on many levels.
    You need to get rid of her. There is a clear consensus here.
    Be warned, as soon as you try to disengage her behavior will get worse. If she doesn't live with you then don't let her visit anymore.
    She'll find another guy to leach off in a hurry if you cut her off clean. If you try to wean yourself off her she will fuck you up bad before she leaves and probably get the cops involved.
    Give her nothing and promise her nothing, you are not her equal when it comes to being underhanded. She probably picked you because she can bully you and you take it from her and you help her when she turns on the tears. You're a nice guy but it's time to get tough with her.
    The sooner she is gone, the sooner you can start looking for someone who deserves you.
    It won't be easy but your current situation sucks and will only get worse.
    In short, yes, some women are just bad and will never change.

Britt likes this.
  12. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

You know the answer . Plenty of decent women out there .

13. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Old RZ, please report back later this evening after she's out of the house permanently and let us know how you're doing. That's about how fast this should be happening.

Britt and BigBird like this.
  14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

If you have family close, go there. Visit them. Talk with them. Really talk with them. Deep meaningful conversation.

Cut ties with this person immediately, without a soft landing. And change your locks, and if possible, have a family member stay with you for a week.

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Oh man.
    You are being gaslit and emotionally abused.

People often project their misdeeds onto others, as in "if I'm doing it, you must be , too" to justify their own misdeeds to themselves. I assure you that everything she is accusing you of doing, she is actually doing.

I'm with everyone above. Time to let this person go.

You may be in love with her, but she is not returning the love. She's using and abusing you.

Sorry man. Life sometimes sucks. Cut ties as fast and clean as possible. Make sure your property and money are secure from her. If necessary, see a lawyer to have her evicted.

It will get better, but you have to stop the madness first.

BigBird and sdg like this.
  16. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

So sorry you are going through this. as everyone has stated, you knew the answer before you posted and asked for advice. be careful, cut the ties, and I mean cut... dont answer phone calls, texts, emails etc... just walk away (run), and dont look back. not even for a "changed person". you need this for yourself. Ski

17. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

GTFO,ASAP

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You should have asked $20,000 ago. There is no valid reason to keep communicating with her in any way, shape or form.

20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I’m roughly the same age as you. It ain’t worth it, bro.