1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware (Will Clark / Beth Riedel Mammoth Motor Sports in TX)

Discussion in 'General' started by kl954, May 10, 2007.

1. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Just facts here, just wanted to warn the community:

Made a deal to trade R6 motor for bunch of SV parts, box one of ? was shipped to me just (small part of the entire parts list, copy of a title for the frame) out of good faith I ship the motor down (they paid shipping). Nothing for a couple of weeks, then out of the blue comes the frame, and swingarm (still missing a bunch of big parts in the deal) frame is powder coated grey. Strange sure will under closer examination you can tell the neck was cut off and rewelded on not sure if the neck matches the frame or not. Needless to say months later and the rest of the parts still not here. I have all documentation if anyone questions this, emails, shipping invoices etc..

Here is all of the info I have on them:

Beth Riedel and Will Clark are the 2 names used
    Supposedly the have a motorcycle shop in St. Louis Tx

Mammoth Motor Sports
    3810 1/2 Timms St
    Tyler, TX 75701 903-581-8596

Will Clark
    3810 Timms St Unit D
    St. Louis, TX 75701
    Fax# 903-581-8596

Beth Riedel
    [email protected]
    Wera Board name slozx9

I will update info as I file threw it.

R6 motor was shipped out 2/27/07 and recieved 3/6/07.

Kent Larson
    #620ex

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  2. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Dude,
    Hate to tell you this but Will Clark has screwed a couple of riders here before. There was a huge thread about it (link is broken) that was like 100 pages long. He sold a couple of bikes and completely misrepresented them. I got hosed by him. I even took him to small claims court. I won but he never showed up to court so I have an order that says he owes me but I have no way to get the damages unless I take it to Texas. Which I may still do because I might have to work in Texas for a couple of months this year. If I do, I'm going to get a bench warrant for the asshole.

Sorry and good luck. He won't make it right. His business was called buysportbikes.com

Wanna see something really funny? Go to google and put in:

college station will clark motorcycles

check out the first link. I couldn't remember the name of his business and I just found this on google. Too much.

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Will Clark is a habitual screw people kind of dude.

4. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

I do remember now

Oh well just wanted to try to make sure no more dumbasses like myself loose anything.

2nd number and address
    2100 W SW Loop 323
    Tyler, TX 75701
    903-330-8632

Beth contacted me and I did not see Will's name until I got something shipped to me. Oh well.

Kent

You think we could get a group rate on tickets down there?

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  5. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Ya, I wasn't suggesting that you need to google everyone's name that you do business with. I just thought it was funny that I was looking for the name of his business and the first thing that comes up is a link to another board full of people who want to hurt him.

I hope someone does catch up with him and causes him some trouble.
    He's a real piece of shit.

6. Sebastian

Sebastian Guest

This is slozx9, just in case you want to go to Tyler,TX to kick hiss ass seabass. PS: His name is Anthony. That is a fact and he uses the same paypal address as "Will Clark."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude should have spent the money on jeans instead of the rims.

8. Sebastian

Sebastian Guest

9. ducdone

ducdone Well-Known Member

Looks like he spent it on plugs.

I hate mofo's that steal.

10. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

what's up with him man-handling that dude's junk in the second pic?

"Stinky forearm, table for 1?"

11. charles

charles The Transporter

International shipping contacts inform me he could be worth something in the Somali Republic or perhaps in Uganda, where some 'atonement' could take place.