1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Turns out, it really isn't a crack...it is a combination of the shape of the weld ripples and lighting...I would'a lost the Farm, on that bet...Photos are Strange things.

XFBO, SpeedyE and SupermotoFan like this.
  2. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Wait, someone admitting mistake online??? I've seen it all now.

Gre8one7 and SupermotoFan like this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You see it or you taking Bab's word for it too?:D

SupermotoFan likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He got the build sheet, the crack was back ordered during the build and didn't get installed. :D

5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Can we get a new forum section called "WERApedia" where all definitions are formalized?

6. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I did read today that FBS reached out to Darren Luck to seek WTF now advice. Just what I heard....

vizsladog, notbostrom and Britt like this.
  7. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

F-it, lynch Britt next to CKruzel!:Poke::D

8. dakinesuzukinut

dakinesuzukinut Well-Known Member

Just my 2 cents to summarize this thread. The op is a trusting and honest law enforcement officer that was robbed by BABUSKA SR, The bike was misrepresented to contain parts that were not on bike or in the motor. The dash really belongs to another unsuspecting victim of BABUSKA SR thievery. The THIEF BABUSKA SR has no interest in refunding the 12k purchase or making a settlement offer for his fraudulent misrepresentation of this motorcycle sale. How ANY BABUSKA FAMILY MEMBER WOULD SHOW UP AT ANY WERA OR MOTOAMERICA IS JUST BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. Just the fact that he would sell a unsafe stock rod overbore motor that he knew would be used in competition and put not only the honest cops life in jeopardy but every other race in the class in harms way is nothing short of criminal. And to be a racers DAD AND NOT JUST SOME BROKE CRACKHEAD...is equally sickening. This makes me think of several years back to the RAY HYMERS A THIEF THREAD. Mongo was quick to point out that MR HYMER was not welcome at any WERA event as a competitor or spectator. Would banning BABUSKA SR NOW THAT WE ALL AGREE HE IS A THIEF. not be appropriate also. Sean I am sure you can excersise that in this case too.....I think it sucks the OP has to throw in the towel on his racing season because of BABUSKA SR robbing him. Would it be viable to set up a victims go fund me account to salvage his season. Chip has stepped up for head work I would pledge 100 dollars . Can we all come together just to show BABUSKA SR that as a race community we dont tolerate SCUMBAG thieves and we will stand UNITED...HE CAN KEEP THE STOLEN 12K AND STICK IT UP HIS THIEVING ASS.

XFBO, motoracer1100, SpeedyE and 2 others like this.
  9. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

I got $100 cash to the first person to ask FBSr in person if he has any spare carillo rods for a 2012 gixxer 600 for sale.

Jht643, wookie, Robby-Bobby and 7 others like this.
  10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Thats very gracious. Honestly, he can come get the bike or i can get it to him and just take my check back.

As i stated earlier, its a superstition thing.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. 600k2

600k2 Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm.

12. Ducti89

Got it. Thank you very much.

13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

My bike is a lowly SS Gen1 SV, but you are welcome to race it at any upcoming events I'm not racing. Hell, I'll let you race it for a class or two even if I'm racing the event. Just kick in for tire and gas money. You're in DE, I'm in MD, so the logistics shouldn't be too bad.

Don't wanna see you lose a race season, life is too short man.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

And stole his dog. Was her maiden name Babuska by any chance?

15. Ducti89

Booger, i dont know what to say man.

16. dakinesuzukinut

dakinesuzukinut Well-Known Member

I have officially expanded my vocabulary today....BABUSKA MEANS THIEF in any paddock

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Don't forget cheater...

So the lessons learned is that unfortunately, and this saddens me TREMENDOUSLY, is that racers and race teams can't be trusted on the used bike market. Buyers need to do their due diligence and get everything checked out. Call the engine builder and find out the story, check the engine codes, VIN, frame, wheels, tires, gas, air pressure...you name it, it's on the buyer 100% now.

Sadly it seems that's where the last few threads have taken us. :(

dakinesuzukinut likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And Booger means stand up dude that might corner ... Or might not ... Depending on whether he's loaning his bike out so another dude can race. :clap:

19. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

I got my 750 in the classifieds here, but while its waiting to sell, you are more than welcome to use it also...

we can work shit out, I'm in NYC..

20. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

God damn, don't sugarcoat it, Tell us how you feel!

turbulence likes this.