1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSB races are so cool :)

Discussion in 'General' started by keg0900, Jun 16, 2008.

1. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

im watching the Snetterton BSB race its a rain race and its really good:up: . We are sure missing out on some fun racing.

I wish we could get the Eurosport channels over here.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

We don't need it; we're gonna have DMG!:D

mmfoor

3. Sitdownicantsee

Sitdownicantsee i done did it

how are you watching bsb??

4. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

racing-underground ;)

you can download just about any race from there. i just downloaded 5 of the last BSB races and the 24 hr of le man motorbike race and im working on the 2007 Bo l'dor ;)

5. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

No thats one of the main reasons we need it :up:

I dont understand whats so hard about it. if the US powers that be would take some lessons from the dang Euro's:mad: and i cant believe im saying that we could have some really awesome racing on TV. heck if they would cover WERA national events like they do the french and british superbike races than we would be at a whole new level.

rant off

6. caferace

caferace No.

I just finished watching Race 2 as well. Shakey kicked ass, after nearly running over Karl Harris on the first lap and having to charge back to the lead from 13th place. In the wet. :wow:

-jim

7. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

Yeah that was crazy :up:

8. adamysr

adamysr Well-Known Member

BSB ??? why would u watch that when we have the mladin / spies show :D

9. caferace

caferace No.

Because an alternative universe where the Suzukis rarely win is so goddamn balancing. :crackup:

BSB is the Yin to our Yank.

-jim

10. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

[QUOTE
    BSB is the Yin to our Yank.

-jim[/QUOTE]

I dont care who you are thats funny :crackup:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What is amazing is that GSE/Airwaves is almost as dominant as Yoshimura yet I have not seen one boring race out of the 10 contested so far this year.

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Isn't that amazing? The BSS series is pretty darn good too. But I'm bias, a Triumph is leading the championship :up: