1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridgestone RS11

Discussion in 'Tech' started by prm, Jan 30, 2024.

1. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Any info on these as track day tires? What are they comparable to in terms of wear and feel?

2. rymerc

rymerc Well-Known Member

Don't like em. I wasn't any faster than I was on more street-oriented S22s, and they felt great but wore ridiculously fast. Like, 1 day on a 750 and the rear is just about trashed. I've been through almost half a dozen (I got them really cheap on rebate) and still can't keep the rears from eating themselves up with my riding style. This was running warmers and mid-advanced (not full attack) pace on a low-grip track.
    Front seems to be holding up better, and feels fine and wears fine.

I think they're supposed to compete with the Q4 and other streetable but really track-focused tires.

prm likes this.
  3. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

It's hard to find a 'bad' TD tire now-a-days. I've gone through a couple sets of S22's and RS11's with the EBR 1190 but that torquey thing eats rear tires of any brand, daily:(, so I can't say they lasted better or worse than each other, but I can say they stick really, really well.
    [​IMG]

prm and Superchikn996 like this.