1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boom? dmg meeting in ohio w/o rog?

Discussion in 'General' started by derby369, Oct 27, 2009.

1. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

2. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

Don't know what that could be about, the deal's already done. It's not like the AMA is going to buy it back, especially in this economy. Maybe they're talking about buying supercross after the current contract expires.

3. Planning RE's suprise B-day party.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They don't have to buy it back if the contract wasn't fulfilled. Roger not being there is very very interesting.

5. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

Maybe DMG is telling AMA they don't want it anymore, since they're not getting rich(er) fast enough. That's what those HD folks do, isn't it ?? :rolleyes:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, and they hired me to pop outta the cake and wack him over the head with a pillow case full of yosh cranks.

7. caferace

caferace No.

That's assuming you could lift said pillow case. :D

-jim

8. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I just felt like this should go back to the first page.... I feel like there is more to hear and I wonder when some of the movers and shakers will comment.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Maybe they just stopped in to pick up a check.

10. random hero

random hero Banned

11. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

I'm sure he has plenty of messengers to get the job done.

12. povol

povol Well-Known Member

They probably wised up and left him in the cage. It sems every time they let that arrogant prick out,he pisses somebody off and loses more support. Ole RE might get reassigned.

13. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Dear God Please No!!!!!!!!!!!!, I still enjoy Supercross.

I thought I remembered reading something to the extent that AMA was not too happy with DMG running the AMA name due to the the backlash DMG has caused with the motorcycling community and does not want the two names together???

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009