1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*BOMBSHELL!!!!* Spies signs with Suzuki MotoGP!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

look what you ride Aaron ;)

2. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Of all the teams in motogp and wsbk, Ducati MGP and Wsbk are the only ones that need Ben to be able to win races or championship. With current lineup in wsbk, Melandri can win it all as long as Ben isn't there.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Melandri hasn't taken a championship from Biaggi yet, but Ben and Carlos have

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I know I know! LMAO! At least you got my sarcasm. Btw-I posted that just before I walked into Steel City HARLEY-DAVIDSON to order parts. Yes I can laugh at myself.:beer:

Ride safe,
    AAron

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I would agree. Melandri certainly seems to be the #1 rider at BMW and he's getting results. It wouldn't be logical for them to supplant him.

6. watskooo

watskooo Well-Known Member

Yeah, it would suck for BMW to have two good riders competing for the win and regularly on the podium each round. I can't imagine why BMW would want to risk that.

7. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Unless you know that Ben will never go back to motogp, why would you risk alienating a clear title contender and the only guy who has been able to make your bike win?

That's like trying to hook up a three way with your girlfriend's hotter friend. Awesome if it works out, but you could just as easily blow the whole thing and wind up rubbin one out while surfin the beeb

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only if they're posting something directly from Ben. Things about Ben they're as accurate as they are with every other rider.