1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because New York city isnt disgusting enough...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by aedwards01, Jan 31, 2016.

1. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Sounds like the same as no child left behind.

lower the bar so everyone can pass, don't ask them to improve themselves

vdub 2.0 and aedwards01 like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This should come in handy

4. That's not liberal logic.

Why do you consider NYC to be disgusting?

Don't you live in Ohio? :D

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Are you Timothy Leary's son?

6. joec

joec brace yourself

Not once, but twice at the local gas station, I've seen guys taking a piss while putting gas in their cars. One dude was pissing on the gas pump.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There's a J Giles song in here somewhere.

In Your Corner likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

NYC is actually NOT very disgusting...sorry to tell you....When 200 sq ft apartments go for $500K...It can't be that bad....

The way it reads is not to arrest you if you urinate or do stupid things, just get a civil ($$) summons. Seems like a win/win. Don't waste too much of an officer's time, and the perp keeps on peeing while the ticket is being written.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's a win-win until you get an oxygen thief spouting this shit

Minimizing ones interaction with the criminal justice system is really easy, don't break the law. I was also unaware that NY wrote laws onto the books to specifically target "people of color".

10. I guess you never heard of stop and frisk. :D

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Interesting. Can I get a cite on the part of the law that would indicate stop and frisk was written to target people of color? Not your left wing bullshit from biased sites. Show me something in the wording of the law itself that indicates that it was written to target minorities. I can not seem to find that anywhere.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You doubt that the liberal nanny state that is NY would target color of people?

Now that police cannot stop and frisk those pesky colored folk, things must be getting better right?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-and-frisk-criminals-bolder-article-1.2247406

13. Of course they're not gonna word it that way, they'd open themselves up to billions of dollars worth of lawsuits. Here's where I take a page out of your book: are you really that dumb?

In practice it has disproportionately targeted minorities: http://www.nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data

14. Sorry to introduce facts to you, but the stop and frisk policies were implemented and enforced under two republican mayors.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Those mayors introduced and passed those laws?

16. Angry 600 mentioned "the liberal nanny state that is NY." Considering it had a republican mayor for about 20 years straight, and specifically during the stop and frisk BS, NYC may not be as liberal as the Angry Are thinks it is.

Do you think William Bratton is a liberal? Rudolf G appointed him. Rudolf was a huge supporter of stop and frisk.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

OK. So you say it was written to target people of color but have nothing to back it up except a feeling. Gotcha. When logic fails default to emotion.

So even though minorities commit the majority of the crime the police should make sure they stop more statistically innocent people and ignore more statistically guilty people just because it appeases you social justice warriors? That seems very counter productive...
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downlo...planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Its been a while since Ive been there but they were actually ranked number 1 dirtiest city in 2012.
    http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/americas-dirtiest-cities/2

19. Nope I backed it up with statistics. You're the one dumb enough to think that they would actually have to put the racism in writing for it to be so.

Serious lols at "statistically innocent people and statistically guilty people." Maybe you're as bad as fart and IYC.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

doesn't look like it was done based on actual dirt...but on people's "feelings"

The Dung Beetle likes this.